Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sentinel-Frame Mods

G4bor

Since my sentinel still have 2 clean slot for mods, i started to think about what kind of mods would be good for use.

I realized that too, players think orokin potato is a waste in the sentinel-frame, so i have an idea about some new and USEFUL mods, which can be good enough to put orokin into the sentinel.

My idea for the new mod-cards for sentinel:

1) sentinel slowly regenerates mana (like the artifact) or heal the mana with some point in every 3 minutes,( bigger lvl ->bigger heal in mana)

2) sentinel slowly regenerates life, or heal the player with with some life point in every 3 minutes (bigger lvl -> bigger heal ofc)

3) collect items and make "use" functions for the player from a big radius, so player donhave to run for them. Call the lift and open containers from distance too, and then collet items, that player could collect.(e.g start from 10 meter distance, and every lvl gives +5 meter distance)

4) sentinel give aiming information (since the sentinel is in better wiewing position), which can cause better accuracy for the player-wepons (mainly the auto-weps, which sometimes waste the ammo around the target. (lvl by lvl the used wepon became a bit accurate)

5) gives some moderate boost for the player's warframe-skills (time, damage, distance, etc...)

If you have all the mods equipped, it has 1 slot left.

MAybe i couldnt find all the sentinel mods, but still...

My another idea is the unlimited modslot in ithe frame and in the sentinel too, which just limited only the 30 (and if potatoe, 60) mod-point.

Then we could do really different mod-combinations. For example all mod with low lvl...vs ... some mod with really high lvl.