Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About laws

Kronxito

I just want to point an idea in order to make the game better:

I think a mission, like laws, where a frame is a must have to go is a bad designed mission. This makes all new frames and content USELESS because people only have loki, trinity, mirage, etc. as main frames for everything.  There are no diversity of players because everybody go with the same thing. So your new creations are cool but USELESS.

Another idea I have to add is: A well done frame is that who is able to go through all game content.

Hope you can fix this when you design new high end cooperative missions and content.

Edited by ArionLightning

Law of Retribution. LoR.

Sad to say, I couldn't disagree more. There are favoured Frames to make LoR easier for all. Especially in in PUGs, this is because you simply do not know the other players capabilities. So a Few CC Frames, a Tank or two, EV Trin, Bless Trin or Healing Broberon, and a Loki or Volt for the Bomb carry. Pretty Standard.

If you search long and hard you can find groups of people that do LoR with some interesting Set ups. One I have done personally is a 4 man team, all Nekros. There is a guy in my Clan that likes to do them with 8 Trins. 4 EV, 4 Bless.

Just play around and see what you can find . . . . .

10 minutes ago, ArionLightning said:

I just want to point an idea in order to make the game better:

I think a mission, like laws, where a frame is a must have to go is a bad designed mission. This makes all new frames and content USELESS because people only have loki, trinity, mirage, etc. as main frames for everything.  There are no diversity of players because everybody go with the same thing. So your new creations are cool but USELESS.

Another idea I have to add is: A well done frame is that who is able to go through all game content.

Hope you can fix this when you design new high end cooperative missions and content.

Then nobody would ever use anything ever again, and instead only use this new mysterious Mary Sue frame.

Besides, any warframe can already do that even on solo with the right skill. Just that some have an easier time than others due to their specifically designed role for the battlefield

I can use any frame or weapon combination anywhere in game. Players are allowed to have the "favorite" and main what they want there is nothing wrong with that at all. There is plenty of diversity in this game and the only real law restrictions, as it were, are on alerts and sorties where specifcs are set for items that can be used.

2 hours ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Law of Retribution. LoR.

Sad to say, I couldn't disagree more. There are favoured Frames to make LoR easier for all. Especially in in PUGs, this is because you simply do not know the other players capabilities. So a Few CC Frames, a Tank or two, EV Trin, Bless Trin or Healing Broberon, and a Loki or Volt for the Bomb carry. Pretty Standard.

If you search long and hard you can find groups of people that do LoR with some interesting Set ups. One I have done personally is a 4 man team, all Nekros. There is a guy in my Clan that likes to do them with 8 Trins. 4 EV, 4 Bless.

Just play around and see what you can find . . . . .

Then.... why does nobody want a chroma in team? I like him and he is a hard tank.  :(

4 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Then nobody would ever use anything ever again, and instead only use this new mysterious Mary Sue frame.

Besides, any warframe can already do that even on solo with the right skill. Just that some have an easier time than others due to their specifically designed role for the battlefield

I don't think this is fair to say. Most of the original frames are considered good at the very least, OP for some, partially because they were all more flexible in what they do. Compare that to some of the newer releases. Nothing since Nekros has been considered a must have outside of Mirage and Mesa when they were straight busted, and he came out three years ago. Ivara, Atlas, Inaros, Chroma etc are all pretty great frames in their own right, even Limbo has a very strong niche use, but generally people seem to gravitate towards the older frames because their kits are strong everywhere.

17 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

Then.... why does nobody want a chroma in team? I like him and he is a hard tank.  :(

I often have a Chroma in my team, due to the energy consumption of Valkyr, having a good Chroma around is simply better. Though that is just me. Just like I'd rather take an Oberon than a Bless Trin. Excal rather than Mirage.

People just run things differently.