Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Farming System-Because Why Can´t I Be Creative?

SniffYoBunnies

I don´t want to kill Jackal a thousand times to get Rhino.On one side I get a new frame so I feel like it´s all a new game YAY no boring stuff and so on,but on the other hand I mostly just burn myself out and quit the game before I get even a simple helmet -which I have gotten 3 tiSo this system would be much better...I think

SO LET´S SAY:

I kill Jackal and complete the level 3 times.The thrid time the extraction screen appears in the reward cestion would be...A RHINO HELMET!YAY!

From on that point I kill him another 5 times.The fifth ending screen will give me...A RHINO CHASSIS!YAY AGAIN THANK YOU DE!

And you can probably imagine how I would get the systems.

Its faster,more rewarding and you can be sure that you get your reward.

PS for DE:Feel free to configure the amount of runs needed,aas long as this system makes it into U9

You want guaranteed BP given to you after x kills, not happenin'

Best you can ask for is a sliding RNG scale which there was mention of for the Alert system, where when an item but picked, it's chance to get picked again got lowered thus increasing the chance to get other items instead of the same item over and over.

I get where you are coming from OP, I had to do runs on the Jackal over 60 times to get all the rhino pieces.  I totally get the frustration.  

I think the "random" element of the game can be both rewarding but very frustrating, but putting in guaranteed X after killing Y number of enemies is not something I would like to see implemented.    It did take me a while to get rhino, but because of RNG I got trinity and ember in under 5 runs a piece, and Ash in about 10-15.  

You win some you lose some.

Try for another frame if you are getting frustrated.

I can understand your frustration as well but there have been times where the RNG has been benificial and times where it was a long haul. It took me 8 hours of continuous farming to get just the Trinity systems. And then after I had her and wanted to get ash it took only about 5 runs till I had all of ash. (please don't hate me for getting ash so quickly)

It took me a hell of a lot (40-50 runs?) to get Ash, but then i got Frost in 3 runs and Nyx in less than 10. How about that? 

We understand the frustration - we've been there, but the ONLY thing that could be done to improve RNG on BPs is this:

You want guaranteed BP given to you after x kills, not happenin'

Best you can ask for is a sliding RNG scale which there was mention of for the Alert system, where when an item but picked, it's chance to get picked again got lowered thus increasing the chance to get other items instead of the same item over and over.

This, scaled to only 3 different drops will be heavenly.

Everybody feel your frustation brah myself got rhino on the 53rd run later the 3 day of building that i took farmed ember ash and frost in around 5-10 runs so its all good. why would you want the game to put it all easy when you got the gamble aspect more challenging e.e

random drops isnt the issue its the odds they should be a bit higher for bue print dropps, honestly couldnt tell you the times i killed the ceres boss trying to get Frost Systems :/ lemme put it into perspective i made a banshee in my FREE TIME