Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

Exalted Oath recruitment is still open, we expect our clan emblem to be available on the next update (though we also expected it to be up on this past update) You can view our clan emblem on our YouTube channel, it is incorporated into the intro and outro. We are looking for experienced players to join our ranks, but we have no MR requirement and welcome anyone looking for a good clan and new beginning. We are also hosting weekly contests (be sure to read the Message of the Day for details and information on contests and other news)

This weeks contest is ending soon, our obstacle course challenge using volt, mag, or Excalibur only, with a saryn prime set on the table to be won.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:46 AM, (XB1)Death To AR said:

I guess your way was right then lol. In anonther week or 2 magikarp will fall off the leaderboards

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:58 PM, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

Lmao my senpai? Hardly. We had a difference of opinion in how the clan should be, and certain decisions being made. He's doing his thing, I'm doing mine. 

Do not speak of my name when I am not in the room. I have been off for almost 2 months but will make my return(: and "Death to AR" your the only thief here, doing what you do best lol. My people destroy and progress forward, you steal half finished clans. Me and wolf are 100% on different playing fields as stated up, and my people may fall of leaderboards but leaderboards mean nothing when I can take top 3 next week. Again, do not speak of me amongst yourselves when I'm not around, thank you.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Lvl58 Magikarp said:

Do not speak of my name when I am not in the room. I have been off for almost 2 months but will make my return(: and "Death to AR" your the only thief here, doing what you do best lol. My people destroy and progress forward, you steal half finished clans. Me and wolf are 100% on different playing fields as stated up, and my people may fall of leaderboards but leaderboards mean nothing when I can take top 3 next week. Again, do not speak of me amongst yourselves when I'm not around, thank you.

We neither want nor need any of the personal drama here. Please keep it to pm's of you have something to say to each other. This thread concerns No one but clans of the alliance and its respective members, and those looking to join us. Thank you

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

Just now, (XB1)WolfBlade said:

We neither want nor need any of the personal drama here. Please keep it to pm's of you have something to say to each other. This thread concerns No one but clans of the alliance and its respective members, and those looking to join. Thank you

I agree, just had to make it clear not to state my name with me not around. Again, it is a recruiting thread and i have nothing to do with any of this so why was i mentioned without consent? I'll leave it at that, goodluck man.