Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

Hey everyone, HebrewHammer001 here. I am 2nd in command for The Exalted Oath. I'm online most night's around 1900 (7pm for civilian types). If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on xbox live.

Our clan is small. We are looking to build, but not via blind mass recruiting. We truly believe in quality over quantity. We want to build an amazing core group of not just active (online and playing), but also interactive (being social on regualr basis and grouping for events, farming, sorties, and raids. We have no problem helping those who need it, and want to learn. That's part of the game, and part of building friendships.

Everyone is welcome. We have seasoned veteran tenno and brand new players alike, and we are happy to help new players learn and grow. Wolfblade is more active on the forums here. The best way to reach me is on xbox live. I hope to see you...yeah you...don't be shy.... on our roster.

Edited by (XB1)HebrewHammer001
Typo again

Hey guys, Dragerean reporting for duty! Just wanted to let anyone new to warframe know that this is the clan to be in! I've been with these guys since a couple weeks after I started and they couldn't be more helpful! If you're looking for a supportive, active, and knowledgeable family to jump in and game with, then look no further! We are The Exalted Oath, and we welcome you with open arms!

The Exalted Oath is still recruiting, looking for veteran players and beginners alike. We are looking to grow our community, and help out members themselves grow as well. Our team has a lot to offer players at any point in their warframe experience, join today.

Great job everyone for going gold for another event, and placing well into the top 50.

For those looking for a clan, we still have lots of space available, and a great team looking forward to new members to squad up with. No MR requirements, you're welcome whether your a veteran player or new to the game. We ask only that you be respectful, active, and social. We also would prefer that players have a mic (makes communicating so much easier)

We look forward to hearing from you tenno!

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

• 2 weeks later...

Still have some open space in clan for new members looking for a clan, we are actively seeking players who are social, active, and are team players. We are also looking to expand our core group of officers. If you are looking for a clan where you can grow, and people who can and will help you achieve your goals, look no further.