Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are The Exalted Oath

(XBOX)VanHaz

2 hours ago, (XB1)AnubianPrime said:

Hello I have started back up after a small sabbatical and would like to find a fun/friendly clan to grow my Frames with. If your still accepting new players I would like the opportunity for us to measure the other out.

We are indeed accepting new members, an invite will be sent out later today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are restructuring our ranks, lots of opportunity for advancement. Looking for active and dedicated players, participation in the clan will be a must. No MR requirements, we are open to players new and old. Message myself, Hebrewhammer001, Tokio Krisis, or Graysmog for an invite.

• 2 weeks later...

The Exalted Oath is still recruiting, looking especially for experienced players who want to play an active role in the clan and it's direction, as well as accepting newer players. We offer through our website, informationals to assist players both new and old, as well as opportunities to advance within the ranks, and a core group of dedicated and experienced players to work with. 

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,Nyxxed here on behalf of Exalted Oath. We've recently trimmed off some inactive members and we are officially recruiting again. If you've been wondering through space aimlessly,wishing for people who wanna group up and take on that boss you just can't beat alone or grab a few corrupted mods from the depths of the Void,we want you in our clan! Regardless of experience or mastery rank,so long as you're active and willing to group up(and hopefully ask for or give advice in clan chat cause we love it when people talk),you're welcome to join us. If you're interested, post here or feel free to message me directly and we'll throw you an invite asap.

Hello Tenno. Me and a mate are interested in your guild. we are both active for a few hours each day, my mate, is much much stronger than I, he is almost mastery rank 9 and I am almost mastery rank 5, I've only begun playing this year as well. We love PVE and I have personally have just mastered most of the basic game mechanics and I am ready to become stronger than I currently am. My current goal is to find The best warframe for the best situation, I currently am in love with my Atlas, But I am also very fond of my max frost and rhino. I have already spent much money on platinum to speed my way up toward veteran status, though I am far from mastering the galaxy and destroying my Corpus enemies. We are both ex members of a clan I had tried to create and run similar to this one, though we were unsuccessful in searching for members that had a purpose and drive to become more powerful. so now we are reaching out to find fellow Tenno whom I will fight and die for in hopes of ending the struggle for power between the Tenno and the enemy. The galaxy deserves a race which power does not equal to honor, but power will influence my honor. I have hopes of aiding young tenno in mastering the harder beginner concepts of being a true and powerful Tenno.

Contact Info:

Email: Gr3yh3art3@Gmail.com

PSN: Gr3yh3art3

May the Tenno guide the way.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)Gr3yH3art3 said:

Hello Tenno. Me and a mate are interested in your guild. we are both active for a few hours each day, my mate, is much much stronger than I, he is almost mastery rank 9 and I am almost mastery rank 5, I've only begun playing this year as well. We love PVE and I have personally have just mastered most of the basic game mechanics and I am ready to become stronger than I currently am. My current goal is to find The best warframe for the best situation, I currently am in love with my Atlas, But I am also very fond of my max frost and rhino. I have already spent much money on platinum to speed my way up toward veteran status, though I am far from mastering the galaxy and destroying my Corpus enemies. We are both ex members of a clan I had tried to create and run similar to this one, though we were unsuccessful in searching for members that had a purpose and drive to become more powerful. so now we are reaching out to find fellow Tenno whom I will fight and die for in hopes of ending the struggle for power between the Tenno and the enemy. The galaxy deserves a race which power does not equal to honor, but power will influence my honor. I have hopes of aiding young tenno in mastering the harder beginner concepts of being a true and powerful Tenno.

Contact Info:

Email: Gr3yh3art3@Gmail.com

PSN: Gr3yh3art3

May the Tenno guide the way.  

I appreciate your interest but we are unfortunately only available on Xbox 1. Best of luck to the both of you, hope you find a clan that suits your needs and helps you grow.

My gamer tag is FiveFoldAngels and I'd like a chance to join your clan if you have a spot available. 

Im currently mr 19 working towards 20. I am currently in a clan but it has since gone dormant. I only really get to get on 2 to 3 days a week due the my job and child but I do like to help and participate when I can. 

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)FiveFoldAngels said:

My gamer tag is FiveFoldAngels and I'd like a chance to join your clan if you have a spot available. 

Im currently mr 19 working towards 20. I am currently in a clan but it has since gone dormant. I only really get to get on 2 to 3 days a week due the my job and child but I do like to help and participate when I can. 

We would be happy to have you on. I'll have an invite sent out to you Monday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are The Exalted Oath
We have been quiet for some time, reorganizing, restructuring, and reevaluating members, our ranks, and our purpose. We are returning better, stronger, and more cohesive, with opportunities for players willing to put in time and effort. Our goals are simple, we are dedicated to our members, and to making the best of this clan and our time on warframe. We do not participate in the drama or supposed clan "warfare" and we aren't interested in any supposed movement or cause, except our own. We offer a place for players to play the game, for the sake of playing. To grow and achieve their goals, to learn from some of the most knowledgable and skilled players, and to make their own mark in warframe, to write their own story, leave their own legacy, and be a part of the community we seek to build here.

Inactivity limits are set to seven days, unless given a heads up. We do not expect players to be exclusive to warframe, or on every single day, however we do expect players to be on weekly, and while on to be participatory. Players must be willing to be involved in the clan, it's events, and in game clan based competitions.

The tenants of the Exalted Oath are as follows:
Dedication, Order, Progression, Knowledge, Compassion, and Comraderie. These are what we expect from our members, and this is what we hold ourselves to. Respect and merit are everything in this clan, ranks are earned, not freely given for mastery rank or likeability. We hold no "punishment" rank, the absolute bottom rank is entry level. 

The ranks are as follows:

OathKeeper
Keepers and leaders of the Exalted Oath. Able and willing to fulfill any role in the clan, and representing the tenants of the clan. They hold the highest authority, and the most responsibility.
Exemplar
The second in line of leadership, authority, and the upholding of the clans tenants. These are the members who have demonstrated consistent dedication to the clan, and serve as the example all should follow. They have all but ruler privledges, able to dismiss members and moderate chat.
Justiciar
Third in line of clan leadership, these members have demonstrated great loyalty and service to the clan, and act as mediators in the event of disputes, chat moderators, and oversee the functions of the lower ranks.
Paladin
These officers act as enforcers for the clan, it is their duty to uphold the clans tenants and promote activity in the clan, as well as serving as mentors for players of lower rank and/or mastery. They offer taxi's, assistance in map progression, aquisition of rescources or gear, and squad options for events, as well as overseeing and assisting Heralds in their duties.
Herald
These officers act as a voice for the clan, promoting activity, informing players of clan events, contests, and news, as well as offering information as they are able to provide, and serving as the main source of recruiting within the clan.
Knight
These are full fledge members of the clan, holding the starting officer rank in clan. They have demonstrated loyalty and involvement in the clan, and are expected to assist new players, and participate regularly in clan functions.
Squire
Members of the clan who are considered casual players, yet loyal to the clan. These are the members who have not accepted or are not actively performing clan duties.
Layman
The entry level rank of the clan, in which players prove themselves worthy of rank and move up, or are inactive and eventually removed. 

If you are looking for a clan with both comraderie and dedication, that has opportunities for advancement, skilled and highly knowledgable players, and none of the drama or conflict of other clans and alliances, then here we are. You may contact Wolfblade, Hebrewhammer001, Graysmog, Nyxxed, or Tokio Crisis for an invite. We look forward to hearing from you. And remember, this is a game, we are here to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still recruit? Is this clan Newbie friendly? I only started like 5 days ago. I am looking to play with someone and have someone show me the ropes. I do not need a massive clan where I will be just a number tbh. I may be new but i am willing and able to learn fast. Mastery 4, Max rank Excalibur,24 Valkyr and 12 Volt.   

Time zone CET

Edited by (XB1)AcidForficula

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)AcidForficula said:

Do you still recruit? Is this clan Newbie friendly? I only started like 5 days ago. I am looking to play with someone and have someone show me the ropes. I do not need a massive clan where I will be just a number tbh. I may be new but i am willing and able to learn fast. Mastery 4, Max rank Excalibur,24 Valkyr and 12 Volt.   

Time zone CET

We are indeed still recruiting, I'll have an invite sent to you asap

On 4/27/2017 at 7:51 AM, (Xbox One)AcidForficula said:

Time zone CET

If you wish to join still you would need to leave your current clan to receive an invite.