Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want to learn how to be a conclave master?

demoxis

Question

Good Day Players, 

Aeries Vendetta and Bubba5234 have begun offering their experience to those who wish to learn how to play conclave and have fun while they do it. 

There is no requirements except to have a little patience and the ability to try. You don't have to leave your clan or pay anything. If there is a play style you want to learn, a weapon you want to get good at, or a warframe you want to use all you have to do is ask. Between Aeries Vendetta and Bubba5234 they have enough connections to get you in touch with an expert and taught. 

The bottom line good folks, Conclave can be fun and is fun if you play with the right crowd. Sure there are toxic attitudes out there but with Lock N Load and Will of Adonai, you are guaranteed a healthy and drama free environment as Aeries Vendetta and Bubba5234 keep that stuff far from those who associate with their clan. 

Expect a professional environment that is going to be a lot of fun when you get into theach community with the top players and going toe to toe with them. 

If interested consider this the sign up

9 answers to this question

I haven't played Conclave in a while, but I miss it. Last I played, my main weapon was Grinlok and my main Frame was Banshee (mainly to cast Sonic Boom whenever someone tried to engage me up close). Kind of undecided on a secondary; thinking something from the Furis series for Puncture damage and to fight up close if I'm out of energy. With melee, I'm all for anything with a wide swing that isn't too slow; using Bo Prime at the moment.

My main problem is that not only am I a full-time worker, but I work graveyard shifts. Whenever I hop into Conclave, there's never anyone there. Have you all got lots of people with different time zones and sleep schedules, or is it more condensed?

My second problem is that I'm terrible at free-for-all (despite all my soloing in PvE), and am really only good in a team environment (I grew up on capture the flag in Tribes 2). Does your group cover all the bases as far as game types go?

50 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

I hope one of you is on pc.

There are regiments that can be passed to you friend. There is a program Aeries Offers that's has created some terrifying players. 

It teaches control in your movement with excellent battle tracking. Basic tactics and the ability to react with a cool head and know how. The program goes at the individual pace of the student and goes with what ever weapon they like. 

I'm not with vendetta and them, but I am on PC and open to help. I'd mainly like to do the training through my clan, so if you would like to join for that we are open, but I have no problem helping anyone.

Come join the conclave discord first, to get in touch, and then we can talk about it more if you're interested. https://discord.gg/0o35sDMUR9RSWTWz 

2 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

I may need some help because I don't play very much because I am not good at it

No worries as long as we demonstrate that conclave has many great players who enjoy the competitive aspect of this game and we let others enjoy it as much as we do. We could definitely use some help on the PC side. I won't be much help until I get my laptop back up and running but that requires money i dont have at the moment.