Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Anime?

Chris9428

-snip-

I know every of those, and I've watched every one except Clannad (I'm scared of watching it) and Deathnote (I don't really feel like watching it, idk=

Anyways, kaichou wa maid sama... that anime was awesome and boku wa tomodachi...

Boku%20wa%20Tomodachi%20ga%20Sukunai%20-

Though, I liked SAO a lot but not that much.

Wan't Seed the one with the Themed Gundams?  Like, the Netherlands gundam was a giant windmill?  I rather liked that, just for the sheer ridiculousness of the gundam designs, and the GAR phrases.

Oddly enough, I actually liked a few of the 4Kids Dubs- I think the One Piece voice choices actually did a decent job.  I know that's not a very popular opinion, but I stand by it.

No, that was G Gundam.

I have to say that SAO feels really over hyped. The writing just felt like the author was making a self insert, almost every girl Kirino interacted with fell in love with him in like a day, he wins pretty much every fight with ease except for only a few and even than its because of technicalities and the second arc felt really drab, its almost like the game universe revolves completely around him. I did love the visuals and OST but other than that I can't see the appeal other than being self insert fuel :\

NOW IF THE SHOW WAS ABOUT THIS GUY

Tsuboi.Ryoutarou.full.1169728.jpg

HE GOES FROM A NOBODY WHO CAN'T KILL A SINGLE MOB TO A BOSS, HE'S QUIRKY, FUN, AND HAS THE CHARACTERISTICS OF AN INTERESTING PROTAGONIST. I WOULD LOVE A REBOOT BASED AROUND THIS COOL BRO.

I have to say that SAO feels really over hyped. The writing just felt like the author was making a self insert, almost every girl Kirino interacted with fell in love with him in like a day, he wins pretty much every fight with ease except for only a few and even than its because of technicalities and the second arc felt really drab, its almost like the game universe revolves completely around him. I did love the visuals and OST but other than that I can't see the appeal other than being self insert fuel :\

I was only interested in SAO because of the OST and the belief that one day, virtual reality like that might actually exist.  Thinking "I sure hope I'm alive when VR of this caliber exists" helped distract me from the story itself.

I dislike stories with demigod protagonists, peerless in every aspect.  They're not very fun to watch or read.

Having watched through the first season of Railgun first, watching Index is... weird.  I guess it's 'cause I got all this background on Academy City already, that seeing mages running around is so very awkward- also, unexpected that the Railgun shows up so often in Index, while Index only showed up once in Railgun (though Tomo keeps popping up everywhere anyways).