Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where got farm particular modS?

EviLemon

Question

8 answers to this question

The irony is... Wiki doesn't say how to get the first two.

In every derelict mission (except assassination or defense), a vault will spawn randomly in the map and will require you to use a specific dragon key, which is also random every run. There are 4 dragon keys, so if you join a squad with everyone equipping a different key, you'll be certain to open the vault. You can buy the dragon keys blueprints in the orokin labs, in the dojo.

These missions where you want to look for the vault are called vault runs, so type "LF vault run" in recruiting if you want to do one. There's usually at least one squad doing them at this time.

[Fleeting Expertise], [Transient Fortitude]

Alright, lets start with these two. These two are what's dubbed/known-as "Corrupted Mods". Corrupted Mods are found in the Orokin Derelict, to get to the Derelict you will either need to join a group and get taxi'd along or craft a Derelict key to use yourself (Blueprints for the Orokin Derelict can be found in the Market). But before you go, you will need one of the four "Dragon Keys" (The blueprints for which can be found in the research section of your clan dojo's Orokin Lab). Each of the Dragon Keys gives a debuff style effect (Bleeding greatly reduces you health, Decaying greatly reduces shields, Extinguished greatly reduces damage, Hobbled greatly reduces Speed). Craft the dragon key of your choice (I'd make a small handful if you can afford too), and then equip it in your gear slots (Much like a specter or ciphers). You can only have one dragon key equipped at a time, so I'd recommend joining up with a squad and jump into a derelict mission (Only Assassination and Defence don't have a vault so do not choose one of those). Play the mission normally and search around for the Orokin Vault (it'll be hard to miss once you see it). There will be a glyph on the door in the shape of one of the keys, have the person with that key open it, then finish the mission and then you'll see what mod you got. Which one is depected by RNG so it may take several runs to get these two.

, [Arcane Avenger]

This isn't a mod but rather an Arcane (you can attach it to either a syadana or a helmet, personally would recommend syadana since you can wear said syadana on every frame to get the bonus this Arcane gives). Anyway it drops from "The Law of Retribution" Raid. It's a long raid to complete with some puzzles, so if you don't already know how to do it, find a good squad to take you and show you how to do it (I'd also recommend looking up tutorials on it). Complete the 3 stage raid and you'll recieve a random arcane. Also on a side note, Arcanes have 4 tiers (the top tier being the best and also giving a free revive), it takes 10 of an arcane to get it to top tier/level.

Primed [Continuity]

The easiest way to get the normal Continuity would be facing off against General Sargas Ruk or by smashing containers in the Orokin Void. I've seen it as an award here and there for some endless-style missions and spy missions, but I'd recommend farming Ruk. As for Primed Continuity, you will need to get that from Baro Ki'teer the next time he brings it (whenever that will be).