Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Destiny/ Warframe) Rise of Iron discussion

(PSN)bddacres

14 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

All you have to do is pay double to get a good average game...

23 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

ew paytowinstiny

You can get all the Dlc's (including) as a newbie for bundled price of 60 USD. It's not better than warframe in my opinion but, it's not a bad game either 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

You can get all the Dlc's (including) as a newbie for bundled price of 60 USD. It's not better than warframe in my opinion but, it's not a bad game either 

sixty dollars for money-gated content

looks like deus ex was taking notes

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

It's not exactly money gated. Wow, DCUO, and pretty much any other B2P Game features DLC. Warframe just receives revenue from plat and prime accesses (prime access is the cost of all the DLCs combine atm). Just like warframe Destiny has evolved and i think warframe players should just give the game a try without making any comparisons to warframe but, treat the game as a second universe to explore.

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

It's not exactly money gated. Wow, DCUO, and pretty much any other B2P Game features DLC. Warframe just receives revenue from plat and prime accesses (prime access is the cost of all the DLCs combine atm). Just like warframe Destiny has evolved and i think warframe players should just give the game a try without making any comparisons to warframe but, treat the game as a second universe to explore.

.. most people don't have the money for a console.

and most people here in off-topic are pc.

Am just more interested in what happened to Iron Lords. The raid supposed to be outside which am curious on how they're going to do that.

43 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

ew paytowinstiny

eh... okay...

13 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

It is true, it gated. Locks of some of the community but it does have a cr@p amount of content. If they can top the Taken King, I don't mind paying for it.

Just now, Ibro156 said:

Am just more interested in what happened to Iron Lords. The raid supposed to be outside which am curious on how they're going to do that.

eh... okay...

It is true, it gated. Locks of some of the community but it does have a cr@p amount of content. If they can top the Taken King, I don't mind paying for it.

Destiny's Lore has really been starting to interest me

I have it and looking forward to playing the new content. Why? Because its just so fun and addicting killing things in Destiny and re-uniting with your squad. The feel of the controller, weapon recoil, melee is just top-notch.

Don't care about paying for DLC as I have done so in Bloodborne, Dark Souls. Surprisingly I spent more buying plat or prime access in Warframe. And add the subscription for PS Plus. Its worth it considering the countless of hours spent.