Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Qualification Tests Need To Be Reworked A Little.

Annnoth

My goal was to get rank 7 so I can use the clan weapons and once I reached rank 7 I took the test. I have no clue what it was because I didn't have my volume up and all the lotus text said was something about the warframe then "show me your power" or something like that so I assumed I need to use my war-frame ability to kill things. Which was not very fun because after 1 wave I had no energy... (I'm still pretty sure that wasn't the challenge) then come wave 2 and everything is going smoothly then BOOM. Mission failed out of nowhere. I have no clue how it happened. I was using my rifle to kill things, then my pistol and all was well. then out of nowhere I lose. I wasn't much damage and my dethcube has been shooting things the whole time so I doubt it had anything to do with me failing.

I thought "well that sucks... time to restart then" *click* we're sorry, the qualifying test you are trying to start cannot be reached at the moment please try again in 1 day. Why? I don't know... 

This was basically my experience, enlighten me if I'm wrong. All I know is I think my dethcube failed the mission and now I have to wait 1 day to re-take the test for whatever reason. Honestly, what is the logic behind that cooldown?

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Hey applejack :D

I think in this test you have to survive 3 waves, Grineer, Corpus and Infested. Not sure if I did used my powers, but if you are able to kill them all in the time limit (Or survive each wave for 3 mins, forgot which xD), you pass. Good luck!

They spawn running towards you(corpus not so much, jerks), so a helpful thing to do is to follow your dethcube and kill whatever it is that it's attacking, Once it stops shooting you'll know that everything is dead.

Of course you should bring something that murders things in less than a heartbeat, can't waste time reloading all day.