Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Leveling and Mod Farming

Serbian2G

Question

So, last couple of days i've been thinking about the places i could go to to get my archwing up to speed and i cannot find a single place. I need a good spot to get Archwing leveled up and get some gear for it. Please don't suggest me Uranus Survival missions as i find that highly ineffective and boring

3 answers to this question

Neptune Salacia, Mobile Defense, high volume of enemies, close quarters so lots of shared affinity. 

It's what old Mars Syrtis used to be, but with way more affinity now. 

If it's too high level start at Earth Erpo until 15 or so.

Edited by Gelkor

Salacia on Neptune for sure.

If you are playing an Amesha, avoid using a high-range Warding Grace while a satellite is running. It slows rate at which enemies approach, meaning the squad is likely to spread out a lot more to reach enemies. Feel free to put up Warding Grace after each satellite is complete to mop up the rest.

Speaking of mopping up, take the time to do so after each satellite if only to squeeze out a bit more affinity. Enemy Radar is a pretty good aura to run for this purpose.

If you're looking for mods, bring an Itzal for Cosmic Crush. if you're lucky and have an Amesha in the squad that knows what they're doing, you should have a pretty good supply of energy coming in.