Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC Discussion] Grinning Shadows

LunarFirefly

Sure thing. I'd like to play an inattentive and (mostly) clumsy Wukong; he usually carries only a Daikyu and Hikou, he extremely rarely wields any melee weapon - mostly because he doesn't notice he can equip a melee weapon other than his iron staff until it's too late. He'd have awesome fighting skills, if only his attention span wasn't so short - he's also slightly lazy when it comes to doing any heavy duty, and prefers escaping thanks to his "Wukong trickery" rather than actually getting his hands dirty.

Other than that, he's mostly a cheerful and sociable type, who strongly believes in teamwork (maybe because working in teams means splitting the amount of work).

You can imagine him as a white-crimson-black Wukong, default helmet, and white energy.

I should mention I hate the anime variants of him >.> lul

Sorry I'm hella picky.  Monkey boy has a special place in my heart and I loathe DBZ.

But that's cool! :D  I'd considered having a Wukong pop into the forums at some point (maybe not this thread for myself, but some other spot).

It'd be awesome to have one show up. ^.^

Name: Nol Avell

Faction: Corpus

Unit: Elite Crewman

Information: Due to his time in the Corpus, he has been granted permission to have his own personal cargo ship. The ship has been re-purposed to act as a mobile base and landing craft. Since he has this, his job is to go from place to place and give support to any Corpus attacks. He wears his blue,gray, and black uniform everywhere he goes. Along side this, his gear consists of a standard issue Flux Rifle, a market bought Braton, a Sonicor, the Obex, and his every watchful sentinel, Helios. He might switch to his Flux Rifle or Braton between missions.

Oh.  Okay I TOTALLY misread because you two use the same icon so *deletes message*

But seriously - I despise the idea that people would be complained about because they chose a certain character.  It not only affects them (the player) but also me for allowing them.

So if there's really an issue, you can opt out of the thread.

Edited by LunarFirefly

Well, personally I see this as something lighthearted that takes some heat off all the commotion that's going on in the RP. I mean, it doesn't have to be a 100% serious RP, and a good RP is able to blend in both lighthearted AND serious moments. 

Why don't we just enjoy ourselves as we RP, and make the most out of the situation at hand :D

Anyways Hydra, my OC will be ready to save you once that... abomination pounces on you. LOL

Well, not that Shadic's character has pounced on Hydra's character, I am contemplating to switch teleport with his character to help block the strike, then I realized it will be taking control away from the OC, I guess this is why Loki is somewhat difficult to use in a RP due to the somewhat cheesy nature of his skills. Anyways, @(PS4)CimmerianHydra can I switch teleport with your character to block the strike?