Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful revenant

(XBOX)Ahkyoz

Question

I got the mod as a drop and i can search for its name and find it just fine but when i go in to equip the mod its not there is it something i am doing are should i be concerned?

while I am at it I notice the same with combustion beam

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

11 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

It worked on broken war but it says hate also and it wont work O.O and dread and thats a bow so its very confusing to me

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vengeful_Revenant

5 minutes ago, ScorpioneITA said:

That is a stance for swords... Combustion beam only for energy weapon. You gotta use it on the right stuff.

Yes i know that but when i try to equip them they are not there tried it on hate war broken war so on and beam says primary i tried many of my guns and not there either O-O

combustion beam you may be right  but then again for revnant it wont work on any of my stalker weapons haven't tried broken war i think tho

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

Just now, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

Yes i know that but when i try to equip them they are not there tried it on hate war broken war so on and beam says primary i tried many of my guns and not there either O-O

You sure you have them then? If they show on mod section of ship. Then you should be able to equip them to the weapons. 

Combustion beam = any energy weapon. Full list on wiki. 

If you can't equip neither is more than strange. Something is wrong.... Or you're missing the mod.. or you are trying on wrong weapons. 

Although broken war should use vengeful revntant. All I can say is double check mods then arsenal again. If nothing contact support.

Just now, ScorpioneITA said:

You sure you have them then? If they show on mod section of ship. Then you should be able to equip them to the weapons. 

Combustion beam = any energy weapon. Full list on wiki. 

If you can't equip neither is more than strange. Something is wrong.... Or you're missing the mod.. or you are trying on wrong weapons. 

Although broken war should use vengeful revntant. All I can say is double check mods then arsenal again. If nothing contact support.

It worked on broken war but it says hate also and it wont work O.O and dread and thats a bow so its very confusing to me

7 minutes ago, ashrah said:

in mod tab switch to recent....

Had it for a while just waited till now to ask as i said it worked on broken war just not hate it says It reads STANCE - hate....Dread....Despair

Dread is the bow and it says swords Would expect it to work on war and hate.....Any way maybe its just a broken war mod but its super unclear

Any way thx you every one for helping

figured out my mistake =P it means 1 handed swords Any way thank you all for helping me resolve this

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

1 minute ago, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

Had it for a while just waited till now to ask as i said it worked on broken war just not hate it says It reads hate....Dread....Despair

Dread is the bow and it says swords Would expect it to work on war and hate.....Any way maybe its just a broken war mod but its super unclear

That's just the description of the stance. Not where you can use it... It's cause dispair is called the "stalker" stance. And the weapons mentions are from stalker but also feelings etc

Edited by ScorpioneITA

6 minutes ago, ScorpioneITA said:

That's just the description of the stance. Not where you can use it... It's cause dispair is called the "stalker" stance. And the weapons mentions are from stalker but also feelings etc

I figured out my mistake Thank you, you went tru a lot of trouble I appreciate it

Only 1 handed swords I was so confused lol