The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Titania skill 1 and 3 bug

(PSN)NEWTYPE151

Since I got Titania (which I love) the first and third ability don't always apply when used. For example I activate the first ability on a swarm of enemies and later on in try to activate it against another swarm that's tryino to kill (happened in both infested and corrupt enemies) in didn't activate although it did the animation and used energy. There wasn't any nullifiers since it was infested and in the corrupt swarm there wasn't one either. When I mean it doesn't apply is that no enemy was affected (I have range mods on BTW and no narrow minded) but not even 1 enemy was affected. It happens when I use the first ability consecutively  (sometimes against the same horde of enemies of another after I affected another horde). The same thing happens with the third ability, if I use the first and try the third (not at the enemies affected by the first) it doesn't always apply. The third ability doesn't always bug like the first. The first ability is more consistent in that it doesn't apply if I used it recently. Tried it with corpus but can't really say if there was a dispel around since ithe was way to crowded.

Edited by (PS4)NEWTYPE151
It's the third ability not the fourth. My mistake

Well your 3, lantern can be cycled off to end early. You can only have 1 enemy affected at a time, and a second activation will end the duration early and cause an explosion.  From what I can tell with your 1 spellbind, it is a long range but small radius.  Meaning you may be targeting enemies far away from you, and the effect radius occurs at the target rather than at your warframe.  Also in testing, the game has issues with trying to lantern an already spellbound enemy  since they provide basically the same cc effect  lantern 1st then spellbind. 

The lantern I normally don't cancel it to maximize cc. The first does activate the first time but after it can be right next to me.and sometimes it just doesn't activate. Tried to does from afar (again have stretch and started using overextended so range shouldn't be a problem) and to does at close and neither get affected. Lantern can't be used to an enemy who is in the effect of spellbind. When I'm host it isn't an issue but when I'm not the host (needs more play testing) it happens.