The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New junction rewards not granted to those that have doen them before the change?

tastic

Ok I get it if a vet that had unlocked the planets the old easy way does not get the new rewards, but recent new players that started with the new solar map and unlocks, that have put in the effort who didn't get them is a bit of a slap in the face.

Even the vets had to do the junction, although I think we could've just do mission without them, but we did them anyways 

Seriously guys, if it's about those AW mods then just stop crying and farm it like a lot of other people did, the hard way 

Edited by Kenshin98

On 2016-09-17 at 2:44 PM, Kenshin98 said:

Even the vets had to do the junction, although I think we could've just do mission without them, but we did them anyways 

Seriously guys, if it's about those AW mods then just stop crying and farm it like a lot of other people did, the hard way 

Stop defending bad game design. This is a clear lack of foresight on DE's part. And this does not only affect veterans. It also affects new people who came right after sotr came out. This is even worse for them now since unlike us we have decent aw gear, them, not so much. Also not all vets have this mod. Its drop rate is abysmally low for a mandatory mod.

Edited by Gunstray

1 hour ago, Gunstray said:

Stop defending bad game design. This is a clear lack of foresight on DE's part. And this does not only affect veterans. It also affects new people who came right after sotr came out. This is even worse for them now since unlike us we have decent aw gear, them, not so much. Also not all vets have this mod. Its drop rate is abysmally low for a mandatory mod.

then make it common...problem solved :P