Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So many lag spikes!

mob9221

It has gotten to the point where i can't ignore these random lag spikes. Like seriously, im in the same spot, one second its 22 fps, the other second i bullet jump and come back (talking about liset), its 60. I suppose that is not a fault of my pc being a potato because i run it on a i7-4720hq, GTX 960M laptop with 8 gigs of ram. My network is very good giving me 250+ mb/s speed over wifi. And infested missions, just god no. Its just like 45 fps in the JV part 3 tunnels and once you enter, its ~15. DE needs to really get their optimization together and figure out these lag spike and the infested missions of course. If you're wondering im on the latest Nvidia driver. I love the game and do not want this to get in my way of a wonderful experience. And with the new graphical options coming in, I think DE needs to touch on these issues even so more further on.  

22 fps is nothing, I have a gtx 660 and I've gotten much worse like 9 or 10 in graphically intense situations. It just depends what part of the map your in and how many pixels your GPU needs to render. Warframe is very fast pace, jumping and gliding through various obstacles makes me get around 20-45 fps, but in a game like CSGO that number is much higher since its slow paced (around 450 fps). 

Edited by DuluxDude

Lag is actually the time it takes of one packet of the netcode of the game to arrive to another games netcode, how longer that takes how more Lag there is.

Lag is generally misinterpreted frames per seconds that drop low is more or less a better therm, so you experience FPS drops a lot just like me.

Myth busted immediately Warframe is not competitive so no high pace game at all (although you could want it to be), CSGO is a high pace game with twitch time reaction moments.

CSGO you need it WF not so much.

Although it is better to see a game with good optimization.

I should recommend you guys contributing to somewhat bigger and conclusive threads.

Chao, The Roaring Lion