Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe:Story or moments

(XBOX)aronjheeta

Sortie corpus eximus unit survival ... my best pug moment

Me (Frost) with Valkyr, Rhino and Ash doing the survival. After about 5 minutes in there came two nullifier hordes with 5 or 6 nullies stacked and some ice eximus bubbles under those nullies from the left and from the right. 

me: "WTF"

Valkyr jumps to the left in to kill the nullies from the ground.

me "bad idea"

Valkyr dies.

me: "LOL"

I start shooting the second nullifier horde to the right with my Soma. 

me "Get some!"

Rhino jumps over to the left to (I think) revive Valkyr. 

me "WTF?"

Rhino dies within the bubble.

me "LOL!!!"

Turning to dying team mates, spamming avalanche and starting to reloading Soma (because second horde was sucessfully mowed down).

me "Lets shoot the bubble because jumping in them in sortie is not so clever"

Ash jumps into horde to do something heroic.

me "WTF????"

Soma reload finished and Ash down.

me "LOL!!!"

In the end we succeeded with the mission and I was glad that I had Valky, Ash and Rhino at my side because I also needed my fair share of revivals.But I had to laugh hysterical till the end of the mission because this moment of self sacrifice was just epic. Tbh these moment make me play warframe again and again. 

Edited by k05h
Ending added

16 minutes ago, k05h said:

Snip

Pubs are awsome :community:

There were once a time where i was doing a regular infested sortie, everything was so normal, up till the end when we were extracting, stalker showed up, tried to chase us to the extration pod and ended up standing there not knowing what to do since we all already bailed

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

4 hours ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

A long, long time ago. there was a bug that connected anyone who tried to join their dojo, to my session. my toaster was not happy.

ffc76a59e018d8c6022438137ac077aa.jpg

Something like that happened a couple of years back on a Grineer galleon map, only, there were dozens of tenno in one session. Can't remember exactly how many but I know it was in double digits and somewhere around 50-60, maybe more.

Idk if I remember this correctly...

But I was in some pug T4 Interception...and there was this ...mr11 dude who told us that everyone should go Frost because that's how pros handle interception.

I went Volt instead and...actually no one listened to that guy.

But everyone will understand that it was now a matter of honor: Who would die first- and who would die more often than anyone else? (of course he did... the ones with the biggest mouth usually have the least skill)

But the funny part was me, trying so hard not to die,... and then Corrupted Vor announces himself.

And we're waiting.......and nothing happened. I was feeling so secure at my little tower... alone (idk which one it was... I think A). Not a single enemy showing up.

And then I turn around really slowly.... and who's standing right behind me? Vor... grinning at me. I screamed. Literally.

That was the most shocking moment I ever had in warframe.

And somehow funny... and I didn't die.

Oh... the mr17 frost noob? He rage quit at some point.