Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i don goofed

shadowjeff18

Question

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, shadowjeff18 said:

welp, i am going right to the point. i have deleted atlas and limbo. is there any chance i can gather them again?

from what i can see limbo is quest (i have all quests done so there is currently no way to repeat it :/ ) and as far as i can see atlas main blueprint is also quest bound.

If you sold them within the last 30 days then support can restore them (they keep logs of sales for 30 days). Write a ticket at http://support.warframe.com/ .

If the sale occured before the last 30 days then the only way of regaining them is to buy them from the market ATM. Happened to me with Atlas.

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

If you sold them within the last 30 days then support can restore them (they keep logs of sales for 30 days). Write a ticket at http://support.warframe.com/ .

If the sale occured before the last 30 days then the only way of regaining them is to buy them from the market ATM. Happened to me with Atlas.

4 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Try support. If that fails, then I hate to say this, but plat may be your only answer.

i sold them a while back (like 5 months ago) i know i can get the parts from atlas but i donno why you cant rebuy the atlas bp :/ oh well

7 minutes ago, shadowjeff18 said:

'i don goofed'

Not really, this is on DE.

It's beyond stupid to lock a couple of frames behind a quest line you can only do once and at the same time, have a system that limits you in how many frames you can have until you cough up some platinum currency to expand it.

Why can't we repeat quest's? Or at the very least, as you've already completed a quest, you have earned the right to access the reward. Have it so in the codex, when selecting quest to just have a 'collect reward' option and it'll give you the reward again as you've already completed it once. That is of course if the client can't find the parts/frame in your inventory.

This would solve the very common problem of beginner players doing a quest, finding that the frame they received didn't fit their taste at the time, and by that selling that frame spot for another frame, making it impossible to ever obtain again unless you feel like shoveling out 200+ platinum for a non prime frame.

But as above, contact support because if any changes like I mention were to come, it'll be in quite some time seeing as there's been plenty of topic's about this already and we've gotten nowhere.