Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there supposed to be an ayatan sculpture here?

African-Sapien616

Question

30ab4g6.jpg

This is one of the treasure rooms. I already did the mission from Maroo and got the ayatan sculpture for this week. This picture is from a regular mission in the void and i was wondering is there an ayatan sculpture i could have picked up? or can i only get one per week?

I did get stars from this room though so i didn't leave empty handed.

5 answers to this question

There are not guaranteed locations for them in the sense that you'll always find one there. Maroos mission is an exception, as it is designed to always have one be the focus of the mission, but outside of that, they can be in a variety of places and no singular one is the go to place.

You can get as many as you can find per week in regular missions, but not every single mission will spawn them, so it's a coin toss if you'll find one when you search the map.

The only time there is a guaranteed sculpture in one of the Parkour rooms is for the Maroo mission. The sculptures can be any where on any mission when you are just doing random missions. They will look like any other resource / treasure box on the mini map so the best thing to do if you are hunting is take the same approach as for syndicate marks and destroy everything you see to help find the real item you want.

On 9/23/2016 at 10:35 AM, Vasala said:

The only time there is a guaranteed sculpture in one of the Parkour rooms is for the Maroo mission. The sculptures can be any where on any mission when you are just doing random missions. They will look like any other resource / treasure box on the mini map so the best thing to do if you are hunting is take the same approach as for syndicate marks and destroy everything you see to help find the real item you want.

^^ this.  Most missions will have one or more stars (but not all).  Most missions will not have a sculpture (but some will).  Equip Thief's Wit and use your mini-map and find all the loot.. its the only way.  If you are diligent you'll have a reasonable endo income.. but you have to take the time and uncover all those lootables.  Last week I did 4000+ endo with fully upgraded sculptures.  I did this soloing.. That is a pretty good rate for me in comparison to the previous system.  I've seen the sculptures in NON-void spy, exterminate, capture.  Haven't seen them on mobile defense/defense.  Didn't do a rescue last week, so don't know.

The stars drop from opened containers of all types.  The sculptures are found just sitting out in the open (they don't drop from containers and such).