Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Torment appeared on ps4 yet?

(PSN)Oreic-Reynier

Question

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Oreic-Reynier said:

I only ask because a tornado came by and I won't have power until sunday. I wasn't able to play the last time they showed up, and I REALLY want blood rush. So I'm hoping he wont show up til I get power....

You should be fine, they normally announce special weekends in advance and I've not seen anything about it.  Though someone asked Rebecca about it on the Discord AMA and she something like 'stay tuned' so maybe next month sometime.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Oreic-Reynier said:

I only ask because a tornado came by and I won't have power until sunday. I wasn't able to play the last time they showed up, and I REALLY want blood rush. So I'm hoping he wont show up til I get power....

Also, I live in northern Utah and tornados are pretty rare. So that was fun.

idk if he has popped up yet, but i have an extra blood rush that i can give you if you are unable to acquire it.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

idk if he has popped up yet, but i have an extra blood rush that i can give you if you are unable to acquire it.

That would be so awesome! I'll let you know. Hopefully I am back by then or atleast before Violence shows up, want to try and get bladed rounds and sharpened bullets. And again thanks!