Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got back to the game after a year. Everything is gone.

Wylfred

Question

Hi there,

I join the game circa 3-4 years ago (can't remember) and have been up to all the latest events and had almost all items, high rank and everything. I took a break about a year ago and got back today, logged in, did the tutorial, and I find out all of my items, my rank, my emblems\sigils, frames, everything is gone. There are clear indications that something is wrong because the foundry shows some high-grade items ready for pickup, but the rest is gone.

I cannot possibly start over, it's completely demoralizing and takes away every ounce of determination I had to make a comeback. Before you ask, I did not have any other account, it is the right account with the right character name and the right email. Maybe I have missed something? Had some update reverted player's inventory with a requirement to get everything back? I am rank 6 now, and have my mastery points to next rank maxed out, which gives me a possible implication that maybe I need to rank up to suddenly retrieve everything?

I don't know guys. I wish I had everything back, otherwise I just quit for good. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you :)

Edited by Wylfred

8 answers to this question

Thanks guys. 

I did submit a ticket. Meanwhile went to the junction on earth and the box next to Vor's Prize is ticked, so I did finish it. It does not appear on my quest list. Any other way that I am missing on doing it?

Edit: 

Does it make sense that my Syndicate... everything, is also gone?

Edited by Wylfred

6 hours ago, Wylfred said:

Thanks guys. 

I did submit a ticket. Meanwhile went to the junction on earth and the box next to Vor's Prize is ticked, so I did finish it. It does not appear on my quest list. Any other way that I am missing on doing it?

Edit: 

Does it make sense that my Syndicate... everything, is also gone?

Dont mean to pry, but is pervious plat you had missing? Might be a account compromise if it's all gone and you've done Vor's prize.

Hay. If you want some help feel free to ask. I'd be more than willing.

1 hour ago, Censium said:

Dont mean to pry, but is pervious plat you had missing? Might be a account compromise if it's all gone and you've done Vor's prize.

Hay. If you want some help feel free to ask. I'd be more than willing.

Well I don't remember the exact number of plat I previously had but it wasn't much. The best evidence in support of it not being a compromise is simply that I am rank 6 whereas I was much higher and I am ready to rank up (probably a couple of times). Also, my ship segments are all gone, as if due to a build upgrade or somesuch.

Perhaps I am missing something. Say, is there a way to replay Vor's Prize? If it is not in my quest list from the ship, does it seal the deal? I tried fighting Vor on Mercury without luck - it did nothing. Is there a catch to beginning the quest again?

Thanks for the good will :)

Edit:

Forgot to mention, many quests that I have completed, such as The Archwing, are available as if I never did them. I also lost my archwing in the process, obviously. I had maxed out syndicates and they are all back to zero. Definitely not a compromise, rather to my speculation a bug, glitch, error, etc...

Edited by Wylfred

Gotta bump this.

I realized that while I don't use two accounts, I did create this one in order to act as safe storage, which means... this is not my original account. Thing is, way back when, we used to login with our Alias, but now we must login with our email.

Ohhh to the words of Allen Poe how distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak december, and I wished to change my email to avoid this vicious woe. The mail I registered with was a mistake and I tried and tried to change it, only there was a problem at the time and it did not work. The irony.

Anywho, besides sending a support ticket, is there another way that I miss to check an account's email? I know my alias, and found it on the forum, but no mail to be seen.

Edited by Wylfred