The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

Just now, SetAbominae said:

Hey, you don't have to start over, I've missed many a daily log-in and I'm still at 70 something days.

So if you miss one that just means it'll take 1 day more to get to the end of the log-in rewards, you'll keep your 34 days tho.

oh, nice, ty :)

1 minute ago, SetAbominae said:

Hey, you don't have to start over, I've missed many a daily log-in and I'm still at 70 something days.

So if you miss one that just means it'll take 1 day more to get to the end of the log-in rewards, you'll keep your 34 days tho.

You also have 24 hours from the server reset (8pm EST) to login for your daily.

Honestly, I'm none too upset, more puzzled by the downtime. In all actuallity, even if they were at full staff, there's little they can do to stop a determined, well lain out DDoS attack. I've seen some bustling sites with incredible staff and community get absolutely crippled for up to a week. The mere fact that some people can log in is a bright side.

41 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Honestly, I'm none too upset, more puzzled by the downtime. In all actuallity, even if they were at full staff, there's little they can do to stop a determined, well lain out DDoS attack. I've seen some bustling sites with incredible staff and community get absolutely crippled for up to a week. The mere fact that some people can log in is a bright side.

I'm more puzzled about the lack of replies or updates.

'cause again, takes about 5 minutes to give a status update.

Not to mention it woudn't be the first time DDoS has been used as a scapegoat for an online game malfunctioning, not saying it is 100% the case here, but eh.

54 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

There is not a bright side when devs doesn't even try to show they care about the people that can't log in

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

The last time DE appeared was a day ago!!

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

The last time DE appeared was a day ago!!