Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

28 minutes ago, grimmrw said:

There is not a bright side when devs doesn't even try to show they care about the people that can't log in

Sorry, but it is not DE's job to babysit and cater to every single player that cries because he can't log in. They're working to fix the problem, not sitting on their asses like you are while accusing them of doing so. The DDoS is not their bad. Yes, a PSA would be nice but it is my no means mandatory.

Lose the bitterness. There are other things to play in the mean time, the lack of response is nothing to be pissy about.

3 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Sorry, but it is not DE's job to babysit and cater to every single player that cries because he can't log in. They're working to fix the problem, not sitting on their asses like you are while accusing them of doing so. The DDoS is not their bad. Yes, a PSA would be nice but it is my no means mandatory.

Lose the bitterness. There are other things to play in the mean time, the lack of response is nothing to be pissy about.

If we have to wait patiently at least we deserve an update about the situation, the last time they said that they were working to fix this was 24h ago. 

Edited by grimmrw

24 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Yes!!! I want a babysitter with big melons!!!

Come on, don't be stupid,

It's been 24 hours and we still can't play.

We love this game and want to play it.

We just want a response. That's all.

Edited by enkfayeh

Just now, enkfayeh said:

Yes I want a babysister with big melons!!

Come on, don't be stupid,

It's been 24 hours and we still can't play.

We love this game and want to play it.

We just want a response. That's all.

I'm not being stupid. But DE is not obligated to respond to us. What I was saying was in response to a post that was dangerously close to dev bashing.

There's no telling what's going on on the dev side right now, it may very well be all hands on deck. Chances are we'll get a PSA of some kind when it's all over, or before then depending on just how long this attack lasts.

30 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

"every single player", lol k, you mean a high percentage of the playerbase.

It's not just a minority of people being unable to either log-in or play without randomly being kicked, it's most if not all players.

While it is not their job to babysit players, it is their job to keep the service up and give status updates on when a fix could be expected, at the very least once a day.

But yes, apparently taking five minutes for a status update on such an issue is too much to ask from DE, especially considering that if it truly is a DDoS attack then there's a certain chance that some of their employees are indeed "sitting on their bums"; as not everyone is qualified to deal with that type of issue.

Edited by SetAbominae

5 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

I'm not being stupid. But DE is not obligated to respond to us. What I was saying was in response to a post that was dangerously close to dev bashing.

There's no telling what's going on on the dev side right now, it may very well be all hands on deck. Chances are we'll get a PSA of some kind when it's all over, or before then depending on just how long this attack lasts.

The DEVs had no obligation to inform you if a Single Player cannot log in, more , most of South america and several other countries are unable to log in, they should Yes give explanation, and not disappear all of a sudden

22 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Well, if they want to keep a healthy playerbase and not receive a bad reputation, then yes, DE is obligated to make a statement about this

I'm in north america and I can't log in either, and when I do, I get to look forward to replaying the same mission over and over -_-

Edited by VaykorKek

There have been connection issues these past 24+ hours across all platforms. I was able to play online but with lag spikes like crazy.

Connection issues like this seem to appear when DE is at an important event such as Tenno VIP. Last year Warframe was attacked and no one could log on for 3-4 days straight. It took a while to get it working again and ever since that, connection issues were geting fixed in hours.

This looks like something more. 

Stay posted Tenno.

Ok, that's it, the Devs of this game are just hilarious.

Come on, how can you let the people that play your game, and make you win money by doing that, get pissed off and let them with no responses or updates on what's going on?

That's all we want to know: W-H-A-T'-S  G-O-I-N-G  O-N-?-!

It's not our fault that the servers are just potatoes...
Do updates! Keep us informed! A single "We are working on it Tenno! :)" every 2 hours could mark a really big difference.