Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

network not responding 9-23-16 [Investigating]

psyclum

Here in Argentina it has been dead for more than a day. I lost all hope to get to Baro. That's not the real issue though, unfortunately these things happen and you just have take however time it takes to adress the issue and fix it. What's bothering me is that all we got is a tweet 20 hours ago.

Edited by TheLeonBM

I'm on the Mission Success screen and as I got to extraction the "Network Not Responding" message came up again. Now I'm stuck in-mission. This is the third or fourth time this has happened so this time I'm going to see if waiting helps. I really want the rewards I got from this mission and I want to see if my patience will pay off.

I'm sad to hear this is happening to PC players as well... I was kind of hoping it was just a PS4 issue.

I bought 4 3 day boosters thinking I would have tons of time to enjoy playing warframe n leveling up guns n so forth boy was I wrong network problems nonstop, n when I did finally get in the game I play one level bam right back to getting the boot on out of the game again so if anyone from the game is reading this I want my refund of my 160 platinum name is Shankkilla0789 on ps4 

Edited by (PS4)Shankkilla0789

I bought 4 3 day boosters thinking I would have tons of time to enjoy playing warframe n leveling up guns n so forth boy was I wrong network problems nonstop, n when I did finally get in the game I play one level bam right back to getting the boot on out of the game again so if anyone from the game is reading this I want my refund of my 160 platinum name is Shankkilla0789 on ps4 I really love the game .... hating all the issues of it right now .

Waited for an hour... network never re-connected. If you're disconnected at the end of a mission you get nothing. Checked my profile, and nothing I had done from the previous mission counted. My advice is to choose short missions. It may also help to be in a squad, but I'm not sure.

I ran some tests (not on purpose but the connection kept failing in-mission) and determined that if you're kicked from the game mid-mission it doesn't count as a Failure or an Abort. So that's worth knowing as I bang my head against the connection and hope I can get through the missions fast enough for them to count...

I have the same problem. Unfortunately their system, retrying to updating the account information as long till it suceeded just working in 50% of all cases for me. So only in 50% of all my missions I get my rewards and that's the case if I play short missions. Beause I assume the same as my previous speaker that playing longer missions doesn't make sense at the moment, as my success rate to get my rewards at the end of longer missions is even worse than 50% for me. However, the biggest problem are the void missions. You may or you may not get your prime part after your mission, but your void relict is gone in any case.

I would appriciate if we could get a sitrep. But it's weekend, so we likely have to wait till Monday and the problem itself will probably also continue till tomorrow, until they are back at work.

On 23/9/2016 at 9:33 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

Ty for the update!....

C'mon, WHERE THE HELL R U?

14 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Sorry, but it is not DE's job to babysit and cater to every single player that cries because he can't log in. They're working to fix the problem, not sitting on their asses like you are while accusing them of doing so. The DDoS is not their bad. Yes, a PSA would be nice but it is my no means mandatory.

Lose the bitterness. There are other things to play in the mean time, the lack of response is nothing to be pissy about.

So it's been almost 2 days since we've heard anything from DE about WTF is going on.  Everyone is missing out on Acolytes, Baro, login rewards, etc...  Not to mention the people that spend money on boosters.  But we shouldn't be bitter, right?  Even when DE is tweeting about TennoVIP, but can't take 2 minutes to update us on the actual game.  And they wonder why the playerbase is shrinking...

On 23/09/2016 at 9:33 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello from Birmingham, Tenno! 

We are working closely with our infrastructure partners to mitigate the attacks. We're seeing some of you are able to get back into the game and play without any issue. If you are still unable to log in know that the team back home in London (the Canadian one) is keeping a close eye on everything. 

Thanks guys! Apologies for the trouble. 

Uma verdadeira falta de respeito com os jogadores, eu amo o jogo mas esse descaso com a comunidade AFF!!! fala serio  R.I.P warframe, vou voltar a jogar Diablo 3 

3 DIAS com varias regiões off-line  VERGONHA!!!