The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth plant life.

BBOTAA

Seems pretty balanced to me. It's not like there's a limited number of plants and threshcones take up all the space, it's just that there's a lot of threshcones. If you had less threshcones you'd have the same amount of every other plant, that sort of thing.

If you're looking everywhere, you'll usually find the plants in one or two missions.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

37 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Seems pretty balanced to me. It's not like there's a limited number of plants and threshcones take up all the space, it's just that there's a lot of threshcones. If you had less threshcones you'd have the same amount of every other plant, that sort of thing.

If you're looking everywhere, you'll usually find the plants in one or two missions.

Well I just can't see how it could be worst if there was less threshcones, or that the spawn space that is occupied by them,was occupied by other plants.
Theres a lot of threshcones because someone put them there it's not like they have grown out control. The amount it's absurd when compared to other plant it's a ratio of about 1/10. 
If you say that it isn't that important and isn't a priority I accept.
But argue that makes sense, no pls.

Edited by BBOTAA

16 minutes ago, BBOTAA said:

Well I just can't see how it could be worst if there was less treshcones, or that the spawn space that is occupied by them,was occupied by other plants.
Theres a lot of treshcones because someone put them there it's not like they have grown under control. The amount it's absurd when compared to other plant it's a ratio of about 1/10. 
If you say that it isn't that important and isn't a priority I accept.
But argue that makes sense, no pls.

I can't see how anything would be better or worse if there were less threshcones.

It isn't taking up spawn space, everything else spawns in intended quantities in other locations.

1 minute ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I can't see how anything would be better or worse if there were less threshcones.

It isn't taking up spawn space, everything else spawns in intended quantities in other locations.

Corrected errors. was out of control that i meant.

So, do you care to explain why there's a need for that amount of the same plant? If it's intended.
And why wouldn't it be better if there was more variety? 
If there's that amount of threscones, I can't see why couldn't some be replaced by other plants.
In my opinion it would be better because in a mission i could get a bigger variety of scans\plants. Simple.

28 minutes ago, BBOTAA said:

Corrected errors. was out of control that i meant.

So, do you care to explain why there's a need for that amount of the same plant? If it's intended.
And why wouldn't it be better if there was more variety? 
If there's that amount of threscones, I can't see why couldn't some be replaced by other plants.
In my opinion it would be better because in a mission i could get a bigger variety of scans\plants. Simple.

They're for health restores and the old antitoxins that nobody uses. Plus, they populate the environment.
There should be more variety in plants overall. Making them all nearly as common as each other is not a good thing. The plants aren't really rare enough to warrant it, and it's just as logical to have certain plant species taking up more of the landscape.
They don't need to be, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't go "there's ten plant slots and eight of them are taken up by threshcones". There doesn't need to be less threshcones for there to be more plants of other types.
Those other plants are less common by design. The landscape would be more boring if there was fifty of every plant lying around instead of them populating the area like they would in a real environment.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

5 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

They're for health restores and the old antitoxins that nobody uses. Plus, they populate the environment.
There should be more variety in plants overall. Making them all nearly as common as each other is not a good thing. The plants aren't really rare enough to warrant it, and it's just as logical to have certain plant species taking up more of the landscape.
They don't need to be, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't go "there's ten plant slots and eight of them are taken up by threshcones". There doesn't need to be less threshcones for there to be more plants of other types.
Those other plants are less common by design. The landscape would be more boring if there was fifty of every plant lying around instead of them populating the area like they would in a real environment.

So the need for that many is really subjective if their use is outdated and almost useless since nobody uses them like you said,and they populate the enviroment as much importance as any other object present in it,or maybe more then they should and there's alternatives,more usefull and better looking also.

About some plants taking more space then others is subjective too, because within the spawns available, it could be random providing a more diverse landscape on every mission you played(eg. 1 mission more jadeleaf,on other mission threshcones, other dragonlilys,or even in the same quantity, depending maybe on the tilesets available,for a more realistic resemblance of a real enviroment,an this would be random as your tilesets are).

When i said there could be less threscones is for the sake of diversity in the enviroment. 

And this wouldn't exclude if in some areas one kind of plant was more presistent then another, and not threshcones being predominant everywhere.

That would mimic better a real enviroment or not? 
Again this is a opinion, a feedback, not a discussion. 
Thanks for your point of view, but i stand with the same opinion that there's to many threshcones in the enviroment, and could be replaced in some areas.