Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Operator Question

-Platinum-

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Techtro said:

Currently the answer to that is unknown, though odds are they will be closed if selected. Also might wanna add a spoiler tag.

Not sure how long it's been since that particular update but it's been long enough that nearly every player either knows about it by now or is so insanely new to this game that's been out for years that they'll get the gist pretty quick when certain game elements starting floating around.

Just now, Irorone said:

Not sure how long it's been since that particular update but it's been long enough that nearly every player either knows about it by now or is so insanely new to this game that's been out for years that they'll get the gist pretty quick when certain game elements starting floating around.

I've put it on there, just in-case, only to be nice.

21 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Well according to this thread, however our Operator looks and what Warframe we have equipped before the update, that's what we're stuck with.

I see thanks, its just I do wonder if our hoods will stay on, rather then seeing the Tenno faces. if say few don't like it

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

I see thanks, its just I do wonder if our hoods will stay on, rather then seeing the Tenno faces. if say few don't like it

I'm guessing they stay on. They said 'You'll definitely want to customize your Operator for the quest.' and part of customizing is keeping the hood on. I don't know, though, at least that's what I think.

6 hours ago, secret9005 said:

I'm guessing they stay on. They said 'You'll definitely want to customize your Operator for the quest.' and part of customizing is keeping the hood on. I don't know, though, at least that's what I think.

Thanks, well I managed to get the perfect look!