Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tired of WF - any recommended similar games?

--RV--Phoenix

I've gotten tired of warframe and how grindy it's become the later into the game you go, I stopped playing a few months ago and i just can't bring myself to come bak and play it anymore.

so, i wondered if there were any related games that you enjoy/enjoyed before or after playing warframe itself.

thanks in advance for saving my boredom.

Path of Exile is a time waster.

Fractured Space just came onto Steam. You also get a free skin for playing before October 31st.

Mad Father got an update and is less than $5 on Steam.

Paragon is in open beta.

Destination Sol and Endless Sky are addicting if you are into old school playstyles or micromanaging.

1 hour ago, dealain said:

I've gotten tired of warframe and how grindy it's become the later into the game you go, I stopped playing a few months ago and i just can't bring myself to come bak and play it anymore.

so, i wondered if there were any related games that you enjoy/enjoyed before or after playing warframe itself.

thanks in advance for saving my boredom.

Join the club mate. Can't be bothered with the grind anymore, was fun while it lasted. Anyways, some games I'd recommend that are similar to warframe are:

Borderlands

Bioshock collection ( fairly new, you know you want it)

Fallout 4 is quite fun

Can't think of any others hope I helped, and have a good one.

1 minute ago, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

Join the club mate. Can't be bothered with the grind anymore, was fun while it lasted.

yeah, i feel like DE aren't really in it for the fanbase anymore and i didn't really see the point in updating the way the void works to confuse the F*** outta people