Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way in?

Sigby1

Question

28 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

No I completely understand that an assortment of  tile sets make up the map

i will have to find a way to get the exact tile set

No a tileset is made up of tiles or modules, they are sections of the tileset. Those are taken and randomly rearranged for each mission to make up the map.
Therefore it is not the same every time. The tileset is the same, but the tiles and modules are rearranged randomly each time, meaning the map is always different - meaning you can't tell from a picture how the tiles/modules/areas of the tileset were arranged to make up the map.

You can't get an exact tileset for reference in this scenario - the moment you start up the mission the map is being randomized. So there is no way to tell how it will look. You just have to post more relevant images next time - but I think what will help the most is learning how the maps work and using the minimap more effectively. As Gelkor pointed out you can also open up the map using "M" to get better bearings.

Edited by Alcoholism

Well as I said I have put up a picture and some have known it.  There is no exact detail  or name of the room or module  that I can find from the link other then the overall name of Corpus Outpost. (and yes tiles or modules within tile sets.)

Ye  i kept looking for the hidden entrance just never found it  , I don't think overall helps for that. 

I won't be surprised if someone does  recognize that spot. 

Edited by mtmt1

Starting from the last screenshot:

1. Turn around to return to the area with the catwalk stairs going down in front of you and the building to your right.
  2. Go down the stairs and enter the building.
  3. There is a door to your right. Go in.
  4. Head forward through several doors until you reach another door to your right. This will be the area circled in green that Alcoholism marked on his edit of your screenshot. Go in.
  5. Head forward through several doors until you reach another door to your right. You'll see the loot on the minimap on the other side of that door. Go in.
  6. The boxes should be in this room.