Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ⛩ The Hidden Shinobi ⛩ #1 Overall (Moon Clan) Is Recruiting Active MR16+ Players! 1000 Members, 100% Research, 0% Trade Tax, Helpful, Organized, Top-Tier, Leaderboard Event Clan! Well-Established 7 Year Clan!

(XBOX)Static Rainn

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Titan1611 said:

I would love to join, bc im fairly new to the game and a lot of the weapons i want to craft require me to research it in some sort of lab

Gamertag- Titan1611

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 10 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then.   :smile:

I'm looking for an active clan I'm only mr2 but I have sank 20hrs into this game in 3 days and plan to play 100s more I'm always interested in helping people out and learning new things I play pretty much every night I have had no luck finding a clan for Xbox one 

My gt: rosetasstoned 

Thanks for the consideration 

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)RosetasStoned said:

I'm looking for an active clan I'm only mr2 but I have sank 20hrs into this game in 3 days and plan to play 100s more I'm always interested in helping people out and learning new things I play pretty much every night I have had no luck finding a clan for Xbox one 

My gt: rosetasstoned 

Thanks for the consideration 

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 10 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then.  :smile:

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)AvengingArchie said:

Hello Hidden Shinobi . I've recently started playing Warframe. I'm interested in the clan structure and purpose. Stumbled across your clan whilst searching. I would love to join the Hidden Shinobi to increase my experience in the game. My gt: AvengingArchie

thanks.

Sorry, but you need to be Mastery Rank 10 or higher to join. Message me again once you’ve got there and i’ll inv you then. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived