-Transient Fortitude

-Narrow Minded

-Primed Continuity

-Streamline Rank 4

-Fleeting Expertise Rank 4

-Stretch

-Constitution

-Vitality

I try to focus on invisibility and every other ability. I can bladestorm while invisible and can revive teammates. Eventually I'll get arcane trickery. 

i played ash a lot in t4 void  up to 2h runs solo and i find my perfect build for endurance and u  not depend on team to much...vitality.rage.primed continuity.constitution.transient fortitude.fleeting rank4.streamline rank 4.natural talent.2 set of arcane trickery...that is optional...and u can go basiclly very long u all skills are very cheap...and wen u get melee combo up  to 3x... blade storm will be pretty strong but u dont even need it

Just now, ashrah said:

i played ash a lot in t4 void  up to 2h runs solo and i find my perfect build for endurance and u  not depend on team to much...vitality.rage.primed continuity.constitution.transient fortitude.fleeting rank4.streamline rank 4.natural talent.2 set of arcane trickery...that is optional...and u can go basiclly very long u all skills are very cheap...and wen u get melee combo up  to 3x... blade storm will be pretty strong but u dont even need it

and use hand springs that is life saver  exilus mod

39 minutes ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Wow, this is terrible. Barely better than the build above me with unranked random mods^^ You have way more power strength than Ash needs to easily slaughter anything up to lvl 100 and beyond. Yet at the same time you also have negative power efficiency so you are really not doing much slaughtering before running out of energy. 2x Bladestorm before you are out of energy? And what do you do then? Dying perhaps?

Edited by ----Fenrir----

10 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Wow, this is terrible. Barely better than the build above me with unranked random mods^^ You have way more power strength than Ash needs to easily slaughter anything up to lvl 100 and beyond. Yet at the same time you also have negative power efficiency so you are really not doing much slaughtering before running out of energy. 2x Bladestorm before you are out of energy? And what do you do then? Dying perhaps?

Congratulations, you successfully poked a hole in my build. Last I checked, this was "Players helping Players". Give constructive feedback, and means of improvement, not vitriol.

Edited by (PS4)NewAgeDoom

7 hours ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Congratulations, you successfully poked a hole in my build. Last I checked, this was "Players helping Players". Give constructive feedback, and means of improvement, not vitriol.

I did not poke a hole, it's more like your whole build is just a hole. What I'm telling you is that your build is beyond redemption and you should start from scratch. And I gave you even constructive feedback. I told you that your build has way way more power strength than is needed and way way less power efficiency than would be needed to do more than cast your stuff twice than stand there without energy and die.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed inflammatory remark

For Ash there are really only 2 builds. You either build completely for Bladestorm in order to be able to spam it forever and ever. Or you make a more balanced build that does not sacrifice other abilities (invisibility mostly).

A Bladestorm build looks something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash_Prime/t_30_3200020020_2-3-10-3-8-5-4-2-5-5-4-4-6-5-5-7-7-5-46-6-2-55-0-4-411-1-10_55-5-411-8-4-9-2-12-5-8-6-6-46-8-7-9-3-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-37/0

A more balanced build would be something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash_Prime/t_30_3200020020_2-4-10-3-8-5-5-0-5-6-5-5-7-7-5-46-6-4-49-2-8-411-1-10_5-5-411-8-49-14-f-f-2-12-6-6-46-10-7-9-3-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-37/0

Again, Ash really does not need all 3 power strength mods. Around 150% power strength + Steel Charge is enough to murder enemies up to level 100 and slightly beyond without any issues.

Edited by ----Fenrir----

2 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

For Ash there are really only 2 builds. You either build completely for Bladestorm in order to be able to spam it forever and ever. Or you make a more balanced that does not sacrifice other abilities (invisibility mostly).

A Bladestorm build looks something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash_Prime/t_30_3200020020_2-3-10-3-8-5-4-2-5-5-4-4-6-5-5-7-7-5-46-6-2-55-0-4-411-1-10_55-5-411-8-4-9-2-12-5-8-6-6-46-8-7-9-3-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-37/0

A more balanced build would be something like this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash_Prime/t_30_3200020020_2-4-10-3-8-5-5-0-5-6-5-5-7-7-5-46-6-4-49-2-8-411-1-10_5-5-411-8-49-14-f-f-2-12-6-6-46-10-7-9-3-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-37/0

Again, Ash really does not need all 3 power strength mods. Around 150% power strength + Steel Charge is enough to murder enemies up to level 100 and slightly beyond without any issues.

You can actually sacrifice Smoke Screen as long as you have Arcane Trickery. Another ideal mod would be Fatal Teleport to proc Trickery faster.

1 minute ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

so much troll in this one 

Not really, it's actually helpful if you read between the lines. I did state the problem with my build was the efficiency which was the main problem of OP's actual try for the build. However It'll kill almost everything but limited to one press due to the energy cost. I did render this since my first post incase someone would quote me and call my build useless or trolly.

Did switch out shotgun scavenger for Energy Siphon for the corpus and infested enemies, rest is the same throughout.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

Last I checked, this was "Players helping Players".

Exactly!

Do you understand that more often than not, you are supposed to be "POLITE" when asking for help?

He did help you. He spoke the truth. Your builds are terrible. Both the builds. If you are asking for help, stop clinging to your build and instead of wishing that people agree with your build, listen to others. That's the point of asking help for builds. You ask for builds when you can not decide on one, you don't ask for help when you have already decided to only make slight modifications to your builds.

Also, I am going to share my build here, however I need to know a few things first -

• Do you use Arcane Trickery on your Helmet or Syandana?
  • Do you have all the Warframe mods, including all the corrupted mods for warframe?
  • What kind of player are you? Can you play comfortably without any Health or Shield mods? If yes, my own builds should be enough. If no, I need to make adjustments.
  • What type of build do you want? Balanced build with every ability being useful or Bladestorm build or Smoke Screen(Smoke Shadow) build or Fatal Teleport Build?

1 hour ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)NewAgeDoom said:

1 hour ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

I did not poke a hole, it's more like your whole build is just a hole. What I'm telling you is that your build is beyond redemption and you should start from scratch. And I gave you even constructive feedback, you just need to learn how to read. I told you that your build has way way more power strength than is needed and way way less power efficiency than would be needed to do more than cast your stuff twice than stand there without energy and die.

I mean you didn't have to go out and say his build was TERRIBLE. Instead of saying some harsh things about the build, you could've left them out.

4 minutes ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

Exactly!

Do you understand that more often than not, you are supposed to be "POLITE" when asking for help?

He did help you. He spoke the truth. Your builds are terrible. Both the builds. If you are asking for help, stop clinging to your build and instead of wishing that people agree with your build, listen to others. That's the point of asking help for builds. You ask for builds when you can not decide on one, you don't ask for help when you have already decided to only make slight modifications to your builds.

Also, I am going to share my build here, however I need to know a few things first -

• Do you use Arcane Trickery on your Helmet or Syandana?
  • Do you have all the Warframe mods, including all the corrupted mods for warframe?
  • What kind of player are you? Can you play comfortably without any Health or Shield mods? If yes, my own builds should be enough. If no, I need to make adjustments.
  • What type of build do you want? Balanced build with every ability being useful or Bladestorm build or Smoke Screen(Smoke Shadow) build or Fatal Teleport Build?

Players helping players are a place to ask for help, not to get flamed.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Aura: Steel Charge

Exilus: Cunning Drift

-Transient Fortitude

-Narrow Minded

-Primed Continuity

-Streamline Rank 4

-Fleeting Expertise Rank 4

-Stretch

-Constitution

-Vitality

I try to focus on invisibility and every other ability. I can bladestorm while invisible and can revive teammates. Eventually I'll get arcane trickery. 

Thank you, I'll take those recommendations into consideration.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I mean you didn't have to go out and say his build was TERRIBLE. Instead of saying some harsh things about the build, you could've left them out.

This. You can be the most knowledgeable player imaginable, but nobody's going to listen to you if you come across as condescending.