The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Companion Idea (The Syndicate Elite)

(XBOX)Beck117

So I had an idea for syndicate companions, they would look like the people from the syndicate missions, wearing the syndicate syandana and you can pick which of their 3 respective weapons they use via there loadouts (Maybe?). Their powers would be different depending on which syndicate their from for example the Steel Merdian would give a bonus to you and him/herself and could maybe have something else like the companion will protect allies who are low on health and prioritise def or rescue targets. 

So thoughts? 

Edited by (XB1)Beck117

To piggyback off of that, I'd like to be able to hire them to work on my ship (or dojo but I barely use that).  I'll even pay them a weekly salary.  Crew members could give you some bonuses like bonus syndicate gain, focus gain, affinity gain etc.  Perhaps you can even take them with you on missions as you suggested.

13 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

To piggyback off of that, I'd like to be able to hire them to work on my ship (or dojo but I barely use that).  I'll even pay them a weekly salary.  Crew members could give you some bonuses like bonus syndicate gain, focus gain, affinity gain etc.  Perhaps you can even take them with you on missions as you suggested.

Yeah, it would be great to liven up the place with the syndicates you chose

Just now, Sziklamester said:

Better version of humanoid companions would be nice and they should just cost x amount of credit per mission if you hire them as mercenary.

Or better yet you summon them with a gear you buy at base rank for any syndicate but you can only call it once per mission but its revivable. It scales on your rank with that syndicate so you can still summon from negative standing syndicates but they will be amazingly weak vs maxed syndicates where they will be maybe 10 lvls higher then whatever the lvl of the mission is at.

1 minute ago, Omnipower said:

Or better yet you summon them with a gear you buy at base rank for any syndicate but you can only call it once per mission but its revivable. It scales on your rank with that syndicate so you can still summon from negative standing syndicates but they will be amazingly weak vs maxed syndicates where they will be maybe 10 lvls higher then whatever the lvl of the mission is at.

Or it could be like purchasing a wep or maybe even buy upgrades for them, or it could be rank dependant so the better your rank, the better your guy/gal is

On 9/27/2016 at 9:40 AM, Omnipower said:

Turning Syndicate agents into Spectres sounds like a very cool idea I could get behind.