Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki & Setinel Combo Feedback

WASPelite

I'm just wondering if others have been having the same issue that I'm having with the Loki & Shade or any other sentinel combination. When you get close to an enemy with shade, your warframe goes invisible along with the shade sentinel. When Loki goes invisible, you're now an invisible warframe with a very visible sentinel floating above your warframe, making enemies constantly aware and making stealth with Loki married with a sentinel somewhat close to impossible.

Other than this I find sentinels to be some of the greatest help a warframe could have in a mission and an amazing idea. Is there any way though for this to be changed and help link the sentinels more to the warframe of choice so warframe powers and sentinels are more in sink?

Thank you for reading!

WASPelite

yeah i wish they would address this. even if its to tell us that its intentional.

even has can hide his with smokebomb.

i cant go offensive stealth at all in higher maps as my sent would just pop in a sec or two. even as a way to get away, its just leaving the little dude out to die.

I'm happy I'm not the only one that's taken notice to this. I'm hoping that with the upcoming updates that it may be something that they're going to take care of automatically, or that they at least put it on the agenda to look over.

To me I feel like it's having a little gun over my shoulder that sticks out like a glowing sign when trying to do any form of stealth. I know I could always remove him from my arsenal for a mission or so... but it's shade. It should be stealthy! But honestly ANY sentinel I think should sink with the warframe.

I'm happy I'm not the only one that's taken notice to this. I'm hoping that with the upcoming updates that it may be something that they're going to take care of automatically, or that they at least put it on the agenda to look over.

To me I feel like it's having a little gun over my shoulder that sticks out like a glowing sign when trying to do any form of stealth. I know I could always remove him from my arsenal for a mission or so... but it's shade. It should be stealthy! But honestly ANY sentinel I think should sink with the warframe.

I couldn't agree more with that. At its current state it feels very conterintuitive and a bit silly. It's like you leave your tiny robot buddy to die + you naturally loose any stealth that has been going on.

I don't think such an annoying issue that actually manages to break one of the possibele playstyles (stealth) and thus robs of your choice how to approach combat, can be intentional.

I am really looking forword to a fix in Update 9 since it is supposed to be "polishing update".

P.S. Fix the damn Crowd dispersion for the Wyrm, DE. It is time.

Noticed this too, very annoying since i love to go meele against heavy grineers (which will make their KD move since they see the sentinel) and also wont stop ancients from performing their attacks or light infested to explode... it's very annoying.