The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation for Arcanes

Epsik-kun

As it says in the title, wouldn't having a transmutation analogue for Arcanes be a good idea?

Currently there is a considerable number of Arcanes that have no practical nor market value (especially proc resistance Arcanes). Giving an option to transmute 2-4 of them into a new random one will give them a bit of these "values" and reduce the "in your face" factor of not so lucky raids.

I'm okay with this. I spoke with many players that I run raids with about this and they all flat out said "NO" because it would lower the platinum value of arcanes either slightly or significantly. Not something I care about personally though.

Why is there no blast resistance arcane though, I want my bombard  immunity (at least 40%). Fire is pretty good too, vs napalms. I've never actually used damage resistance arcanes, but their description sais that you have a 40% chance (at max lvl) to resist the damage type entirely. Given how much slash procs grineer proc, I imagine a lot of them use slash weapons, being able to just flat out ignore incoming damage could be pretty powerful.

I don't think the difference in prices will be significant. Getting essentially a "free raid" every 2-4 unlucky raids won't result in a sudden increase of rare arcanes on the market. On the other hand, it will provide at least some usage for "dead weight" arcanes that are the result of like 80% of raid runs.