Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of The Lotus, Can we please get a Decoration Mode?

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Let me set the scene (be aware, I am a PS4 Tenno and will be explaining using the buttons I'm accustomed to)

You have just bought the Stalker Acolyte Noggle collection and wish to place them on your ship.

You go through the motions walk to the back of your ship, press Options, D-pad down to Equipment, D-pad all the way down to Landing Craft, select Place decoration. set your first noggle up.

The process starts again  Options, D-pad down to Equipment, D-pad all the way down to Landing Craft, select Place decoration. set your next noggle

This next one though, you get a little overzealous and hit Navigation by mistake. now your stuck for a moment while the game "creates a squad" and then you have to "Delete Session" walk back to your desired noggle placement location and repeat the process of  Options, D-pad down to Equipment, D-pad all the way down to Landing Craft, select Place decoration. set your first noggle up.

You get done and decide that you dont like the placement of a few things and now have to repeat the process but instead of Place Decoration its Remove.  

Rinse, Repeat desired number of times.

Solution: Can we please please get a decoration mode (think Fallout 4) where we can place, pick up/move, delete, manipulate our decorations all without the hassle of bouncing in and out of the "Pause" menu every time we want to  place, pick up/move, delete, manipulate our decorations?

The idea can also be utilized in the Dojo as well.

Side note: Is there any reason why i cannot place this noggle at the desired location below? For some reason, my wife and I have been having trouble placing noggles on seemingly flat surfaces that have otherwise had no issue with in the past, as you can also see in the pic below.Warframe_20160927211829.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel