Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gods of Salt, Mature Clan, Fully Researched, Active Members, Helpful & Respectful Clan Members, Teamspeak.

darkhound116

4 hours ago, Shinshan said:

Hey wouldn't mind joining. 
Fairly sure I have Teamspeak. 

Also I'm well over 16, much to my disappointment at times. 

7 minutes ago, cryst853 said:

oh ya.i completely forgot about that.I left the clan now.so you can send the invite now.

sorry for the trouble.

Invite sent to both of you, welcome aboard ...........hop on teamspeak and you are good to go!!

3 hours ago, cryst853 said:

how do i join the clans teamspeak group...cause this is my first time using it

Download teamspeak 3 and open it>click on "connections" top right corner>click on "connect">now you'll be asked for address, slap this "ts3.godsofsalt.com" in the address bar, without the quotation marks>and then make a nickname for yourself>no password needed. 

If you have steam you can add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkhound1116/

13 hours ago, darkhound116 said:

Download teamspeak 3 and open it>click on "connections" top right corner>click on "connect">now you'll be asked for address, slap this "ts3.godsofsalt.com" in the address bar, without the quotation marks>and then make a nickname for yourself>no password needed. 

If you have steam you can add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkhound1116/

okay thanks darkhound.I joined the teamspeak chat group.But i dont can't send you a friend request on steam cause i have a limited account,so if its no trouble can you send me a invite instead.the link is  http://steamcommunity.com/id/cryst853/  Thanks

Interested in joining as my previous clan had become a ghost town prior to the War Within - and sadly has remained so since.......

MR14 player who prefers to play some of the under-utilised frames (Altas and Zephyr being firm favorites).  Definitely 16+ (by several decades) and already got TS and Discord installed.

IGN:  Draksyl

Look forward to hearing from you.

23 hours ago, Draksyl said:

Interested in joining as my previous clan had become a ghost town prior to the War Within - and sadly has remained so since.......

MR14 player who prefers to play some of the under-utilised frames (Altas and Zephyr being firm favorites).  Definitely 16+ (by several decades) and already got TS and Discord installed.

IGN:  Draksyl

Look forward to hearing from you.

Invitation sent, glad u decided to join us, welcome aboard!!

5 hours ago, ChaChaPanda said:

I'd like to join too, please.

IGN: ChaChaPanda

I am over 16.

11 hours ago, Preamble2 said:

I would also like to join.  Sounds like a nice clan.  I am also over 16 which you can tell by the fact that I am typing in complete sentences and will occasionally have to dodge out to take care of my kids.  

IGN: Preamble2

Invite sent........... welcome aboard.

HI! I have been playing for a while but mostly solo or with a friend. Took a year long break cause of college and other things but I am fairly active now and finally decided to look for a friendly clan. This seems like an awesome clan!

IGN: GabrielSpiritblade, age 19, have yet to install ts (reinstalled operating system recently).

1 hour ago, GabrielSpiritblade said:

HI! I have been playing for a while but mostly solo or with a friend. Took a year long break cause of college and other things but I am fairly active now and finally decided to look for a friendly clan. This seems like an awesome clan!

IGN: GabrielSpiritblade, age 19, have yet to install ts (reinstalled operating system recently).

Invitation sent, welcome aboard......