Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gods of Salt, Mature Clan, Fully Researched, Active Members, Helpful & Respectful Clan Members, Teamspeak.

darkhound116

On 11/14/2016 at 4:20 PM, ThePinkGuy09 said:

hey guys im new and im just soooo overwhelmed with this game... can i join you and learn the ropes at the start until i get more advanced? tnx mates

im 19 and yeah im quite familiar with 3rd person rpg so i really would appreciate your help.. tnx again

Of course u can, we love teaching new players.........invite is on its way......

Yo, I just recently got back into the game couple weeks ago and looking for new clan to join and yours sounds great! Definitely over 16 haha

IGN: CoolGuy771

I don't use teamspeak 3 but I do have a working mic. If you'd like me aboard then shoot me an invite, thanks.

On 11/19/2016 at 11:57 PM, youneversee said:

Yo, I'm in need of a new clan. My in game name is: youneversee, and I'm 19 and I got teamspeek set up.

If you still got space send me an invite, please!

4 hours ago, CoolGuy771 said:

Yo, I just recently got back into the game couple weeks ago and looking for new clan to join and yours sounds great! Definitely over 16 haha

I don't use teamspeak 3 but I do have a working mic. If you'd like me aboard then shoot me an invite, thanks.

Invites are on their way guys...........hold on!!

17 hours ago, CoolGuy771 said:

On 11/19/2016 at 11:57 PM, youneversee said:

Yo, I'm in need of a new clan. My in game name is: youneversee, and I'm 19 and I got teamspeek set up.

If you still got space send me an invite, please!

Invites have been sent, guys, pls check ur inbox....................welcome aboard!!

17 hours ago, KogiKishin said:

Yo, looking for a mature clan, and I would love to join.

I'm 20 years old, but I don't really use Teamspeak as often as I used to, but if required, I'll hop on.

An invite was sent to you yesterday, sorry for a late response, check your inbox. Welcome aboard!!

On 12/1/2016 at 1:30 AM, dupree2022 said:

I'd love to join you guys,

dupree2022

Yes im over 16+ and I have teamspeak. 

Thanks!

On 12/1/2016 at 3:54 AM, Spaels said:

Hey, I would like to join your clan.

I am over 16 years old and I am looking for an active community, yours seems to fit the bill :)

Invite is on its way.............hold on

18 hours ago, Abbaxoth said:

New, got to MR5 but bored of solo. UK, mic, TS, 20+, filthy casual.

On 12/4/2016 at 10:00 PM, Welshframe said:

Hey.

Got back into Warframe over the last few weeks and am looking for a clan, and your seems to fit the bill. I am very much over 16.

IGN: Welshframe

Have not yet used Teamspeak 3, but will download it.

Thanks.

Invite sent......Welcome Aboard Welshframe and Abbaxoth.....