Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Would Make Me Spend My Plat In The Store.

Raptor642

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put in my two cents about things I would gladly spend plat on that I feel are missing from the market at the moment, I wont be suggesting prices because that just brings a whole discussion that I'm not qualified to give a educated opinion on, but with the bundles at least, lets assume there's a small discount compared to individually buying them

Bag of Potatoes: Bundle deals on catalysts and reactors, no RNG or random assortment, I want to get the same amount and type every time. I don't want a gamble, I want convenience.

Ancient Technology Cache: Forma bundle, same thing as above. Set amount, discounted from the individual price.

Enriched Fusion Crate: A bundle of fusion cores. I suppose with this one it could have some RNG like the mod packs, with pricier crates having better odds at rarer cores.

Specialized Mod Packs: The mod pool is too diluted for the current mod packs to cause anything but frustration. Split up booster packs by polarity or just more broadly into Frame, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel. When you click on the type of mods you are looking for, you are still given the option of getting a dragon to hawk mod pack depending on what you want.

Those are the ideas I have for now, some of these I've seen in some shape or form on the forums or the subreddit. I just thought I would put them together. :)

If any of you are also itching to spend more of your plat but the store doesn't entice you, drop a note with some suggestions as well!

Why do u want bags... potatos are cheap... 20plat same as a warframe slot... same with forma go to the void/buy a pack of keys also u will get tons of credits... fusion core mods... is quite good but what will u do with 5 cores... nothing... also the faster u rise ur mods the faster will get bored of the game

Those all sound like some nice things to spend some dough on, especially considering I bought 2 dragon mod packs hoping to get a shot at a Multishot mod for rifles. I didn't get my Mod, but I did get some ability cards for some 'Frames that I already bought from the store. 180 plat and all I got was 4/10's of a level for my next level of hornet strike. e_e

If I had to add my own suggestion though? I'd say more reskins.

Seriously, The only few designs we have right now are the dagger-axes and the 2 different hammer varieties when the weapons are clearly just begging for alternates, whether they be promotional, silly, or just plain awesome.

Imagine a Tenno-version of the old-school Tommy guns for the grakata. or maybe just the old-school tommy gun in all it's glory would work too.

A Frisby reskin for the glaive would be a flat out buff, I mean those little plastic edges are pretty sharp after all.

Even things like the Sniper's Rifle from Team Fortress 2 for the Snipertron or maybe some courier skins from DOTA for our sentinels as promotional items would be excellent for reaching out to players who maybe would not have had a regular interest in Warframe would be amazing to see.

I understand that delving into that side of buyable things tends to spiral south pretty quickly in terms of art style and public opinions, but I like to think that the Warframe Devs have a nice sense of humor about themselves - as they showed with the easter egg containters - and honestly I feel like so long as players are given an option to toggle alternate skins on and off clientside, I think everyone could profit.

Till then, I'll be waiting on my Frying pan reskin for the Heat Dagger, Complete with "CLONG CLONG" sounds.

Edited by Diquad

Till then, I'll be waiting on my Frying pan reskin for the Heat Dagger, Complete with "CLONG CLONG" sounds.

Oh god that demo is a bloody spy!

I don't think that kind of reskin are ninja enough for warframe but reskins are absolutely needed

while this sounds nice... i would rather it all be in one thing like a lottery. so as not to be pay2win.... i dont know... thats just how i feel....

like the login reward roulette thing, but make it for those items that OP stated/listed.

Edited by VoidWraith

An alternate skin for the Gram, that looks like a good old fat claymore (and, if possible, the opposite stats of the Brokk, e.g. increased charge speed, decreased normal attack speed). That would make me spend platinums.

What? It's not forbidden to dream, right?