Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Huge Questline Idea] The Tau Journey

Hayabusa97

I kinda had to cut some corners on it since I intended for it to be longer, but I got frustrated at Imgur so I had to cut it down to 5 star systems since it was getting tedious (and most of the stars are red dwarfs, they get a bit boring after a while). I feel like the quality of this should have been higher if I wasn't getting tired and half assing some of the descriptions. Overall, this took me like 2 days to make.

1. The Proxima System (The nearest star) (I screwed up on one of the distances)

2. The Barnard Star System (The ancient star)

3. The CN Leonis System (The wolf star)

4. The DX Cancri System (The unknown star) (And Imgur screws up the order of all the things in that album... son of a *@##$.)

5. The Tau Ceti System (The Journey's end)

So yeah. The idea is to complete the junctions on these planets to power up an even larger junction at the system's center to travel from system to system until the main destination is reached. Feel free to give me more Stars to find in Space engine so that I can post their systems in an imgur album.

Gonna point out that these planets are procedurally generated so while they may not reflect IRL planets, they can be used for Warframe since it tends to be far different than IRL regarding planets, stars, and other astronomy related S#&$.

Actually I really think this is a cool Idea but not a proper concept. You should at least create a decent story to tie up the loose ends like: what's the point of having another system let alone 4 more, are there also only grineer and corpus or would it kill DE to add a new faction that doesn't give me anal cancer like the sentients. Would there be a new storyline since everything tenno and orokin comes from the origin system, cause i think they have to finish this arc of the tenno origins to then move on to continuing on another system.

Please don't take this as hate, it's just that it wold have a lot more impact if you spent more than a few days on it and if it was more complex or had a really cool story behind it it would surely be a popular concept. 

All in all would like to see what you can come up with :)

8 hours ago, (PS4)romaohossain said:

Actually I really think this is a cool Idea but not a proper concept. You should at least create a decent story to tie up the loose ends like: what's the point of having another system let alone 4 more, are there also only grineer and corpus or would it kill DE to add a new faction that doesn't give me anal cancer like the sentients. Would there be a new storyline since everything tenno and orokin comes from the origin system, cause i think they have to finish this arc of the tenno origins to then move on to continuing on another system.

Please don't take this as hate, it's just that it wold have a lot more impact if you spent more than a few days on it and if it was more complex or had a really cool story behind it it would surely be a popular concept. 

All in all would like to see what you can come up with :)

Yeah, I'm not really good at story writing and I was planning on spending longer on it, but I was getting frustrated with imgur putting things out of order when I tried uploading all screencaps at once instead of doing it one at a time.

3 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

How about we finish up the Origin system first?

That's the plan.

22 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

How about we finish up the Origin system first?

I think it would be dumb of DE to limit their story to 1 system. For a game like warframe nothing is set in stone so there could something mysterious lurking in other systems, new enemies and new discoveries of the tenno origins

Edited by (PS4)romaohossain
punctuation!!!

On 2/10/2016 at 3:02 AM, Hayabusa97 said:

I kinda had to cut some corners on it since I intended for it to be longer, but I got frustrated at Imgur so I had to cut it down to 5 star systems since it was getting tedious (and most of the stars are red dwarfs, they get a bit boring after a while). I feel like the quality of this should have been higher if I wasn't getting tired and half assing some of the descriptions. Overall, this took me like 2 days to make.

1. The Proxima System (The nearest star) (I screwed up on one of the distances)

2. The Barnard Star System (The ancient star)

3. The CN Leonis System (The wolf star)

4. The DX Cancri System (The unknown star) (And Imgur screws up the order of all the things in that album... son of a *@##$.)

5. The Tau Ceti System (The Journey's end)

So yeah. The idea is to complete the junctions on these planets to power up an even larger junction at the system's center to travel from system to system until the main destination is reached. Feel free to give me more Stars to find in Space engine so that I can post their systems in an imgur album.

good idea