Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support tickets

Undescribable

Question

So I was going to send in a support ticket about a problem related to Ayatan subjects. I write the report and attach a file, after which I click Submit. And then... nothing happens. I am very unsure about what this means. Does it mean that nothing actually happened? I've tried rewriting it several times and submitting, but each time I click Submit there's just no response.

I would be very sad if the system didn't even work in it's core. I haven't used this function before, so I can't compare it to anything else really, except for the support in other games which is either so bad it isn't even worth getting to the page, or works well with a quick response time from the staff.

So either I'm doing something wrong, or something's wrong with the system. If anyone could explain and help me I'd be very (primed) grateful.

2 answers to this question

I do not see any problems with support. Please try sending the ticket in a different browser or wait a while and then try again. If the problem still persists please comment on this thread or send me a private message, I will contact somebody to sort it out.

On 2016-10-02 at 7:18 PM, Saske92 said:

I do not see any problems with support. Please try sending the ticket in a different browser or wait a while and then try again. If the problem still persists please comment on this thread or send me a private message, I will contact somebody to sort it out.

I have still not been able to send the ticket. The only idea I've got about why it wouldn't work is the fact that the video I'm trying to send with it might be too large or something, seeing as it is a little above an hour long. I don't really have anything to edit it with, but I guess that's not too hard to find programs for.

Anyway, I doubt I'll get "refunded" the sculpture that the ticket is about. I lost it due to server errors, the same day as a Prime Time was streamed (don't remember which, think it was when they demonstrated Maroo's challenges) and I imagine that they'd suspect my proof to be false or whatever, even if they consider "refunds" to begin with, which I'm not sure about.

It'd mainly be good to know if the support actually works, especially in the case of something similair happening.

EDIT:
It'd also be nice to actually get a notification about the file being too large, if that is indeed the problem here.

Edited by Undescribable
Extra complaints/feedback