Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Parts Drops & Oxium Farming

(PSN)StunningSteve666

Question

Hey folks, i researched the Velocitus and im trying to find the parts (PS4) this is what i found (with drop chances) but idk if its still current or the best way to obtain them

Venus - Montes

Velocitus Stock 7,52%

Velocitus Barrel 25,81%

Earth - Erpo

Velocitus Receiver 19.36%

Also need tons of Oxium lol whats the best spot to farm for it? - also will have to keep an eye on those alerts for oxium

9 answers to this question

For Oxium farming, I normally use Ivara (Solo) and do Baal on Europa. What I do is to:

-Complete the objective

-Lurk around the map, I run back and forth to ensure that there are constant spawns

-Pickpocket any Oxium Ospreys with Prowl.

Normally I can slowly spend my time farming the oxium I need in these missions. You can also do it with a group for more spawns. I also make sure to catch every 300x Oxium alert.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)StunningSteve666 said:

Hey folks, i researched the Velocitus and im trying to find the parts (PS4) this is what i found (with drop chances) but idk if its still current or the best way to obtain them

Venus - Montes

Velocitus Stock 7,52%

Velocitus Barrel 25,81%

Earth - Erpo

Also need tons of Oxium lol whats the best spot to farm for it? - also will have to keep an eye on those alerts for oxium

not sure if it's there (for you since i don't play on console) but you can get the velocitus parts via syndicates... trust me, that's a lot easier than farming for it

best to play high level endless corpus missions like on pluto because oxium ospreys spawn often there

17 minutes ago, (PS4)StunningSteve666 said:

Venus - Montes

Velocitus Stock 7,52%

Velocitus Barrel 25,81%

Earth - Erpo

Cerberus pluto, nekros for more loot and if possible do it in a group more players = more spawns. It's where I use to farm.

20 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

When nekros prime update came out I was relic farming on cerberus and oxium drops were not dead at all 

Well, let's just say not dead, but far far from what it was before DE changed enemies distribution on Cerberus. Before that almost all enemies there were ospreys. 

14 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

Well, let's just say not dead, but far far from what it was before DE changed enemies distribution on Cerberus. Before that almost all enemies there were ospreys. 

It's still insanely good compared to any other spot yeah it's like what it use to be but still one of the best. On top you'll get relics so win-win