Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inferno Crusaders

(PSN)CrackFoxLegend

Inferno Crusaders is a 3 year veteran clan. Our goal as a clan is that we want people to feel accepted no matter what their play style is or their mastery rank. We want to be competitive as well and competitive players are welcome here and will find plenty of players that play conclave, dojo duel, and do long endless runs.

We offer a respectful and friendly atmosphere and bi-weekly clan competitions generally with multiple mastery rank tiers. We have a cool emblem, an awesome dojo with a trading post in every hall, 100% research, and plenty of experience to draw from if needed. We offer an active clan around the clock with clan leadership from all around the world, from places like the UK, Australia, Canada, Portugal, and the US.

Lastly, we offer daily raids with new players welcome as long as you can join a party chat (no mic required.) We are part of the "Legion of the Lotus" alliance which holds all clans within to the same quality I hope to express in this post. You can check out their FaceBook page at www.fb.com/LegionoftheLotus / The Legion is recruiting active, respectful, competitive clans as well and if you are interested in either this clan or the alliance, please feel free to message me in my inbox here, in this post, or on PSN.

TL DR: The Inferno Crusaders are recruiting respectful, active members. We have an inactivity policy of 15 days, keep chat respectful, and no random game invites to clan or alliance members. Contacts for recruitment on PS4: CrackFoxLegend, vi3thung, Somar57, kromio71, wat_dis_do, jdub12293, XxViperxAlphaxX, and XxViperxEchoxX

Edited by (PS4)CrackFoxLegend

On 10/2/2016 at 8:07 PM, (PS4)CrackFoxLegend said:

Inferno Crusaders is a 2 year veteran clan that is moving up to mountain tier after a year as a storm clan. Our goal as a mountain clan remains the same as before. We want people to feel accepted no matter what their play style is or their mastery rank. We want to be competitive as well and competitive players are welcome here and will find plenty of players that play conclave, dojo duels, lunaro, and we hope to be competitive if rails return in a competitive fashion.

We offer a respectful and friendly atmosphere and bi-weekly clan competitions generally with multiple tiers. We have a cool emblem, an awesome dojo with a trading post in every hall, 100% research, and plenty of experience to draw from if needed. We offer an active clan around the clock with clan leadership from all around the world, from places like the UK, Australia, Canada, Portugal, and the US.

Lastly, we offer daily raids with new players welcome as long as you can join a party chat (no mic required.) We are part of the "Legion of the Lotus" alliance which holds all clans within to the same quality I hope to express in this post. You can check out their FaceBook page at www.fb.com/LegionoftheLotus / The Legion is recruiting active, respectful, competitive clans as well and if you are interested in either this clan or the alliance, please feel free to message me in my inbox here, in this post, or on PSN.

TL DR: The Inferno Crusaders are recruiting respectful, active members. We have an inactivity policy of 15 days, keep chat respectful, and no random game invites to clan or alliance members. Contacts for recruitment on PS4: CrackFoxLegend, vi3thung, Somar57, kromio71, wat_dis_do, jdub12293, XxViperxAlphaxX, and XxViperxEchoxX

• 1 month later...