Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did not get mastery points!

(XBOX)k1v3n

Question

Hello hello everyone! , I wonder why i did not get mastery point for 3 weapon: Wraith Twin Vipers (it said lvl 29), Mk1-Kunai (it said lvl 3) and Dark Split-Sword (this tome it said i never get this weapon). I have all of them lvl 30 it's weird... it drive my crazy... 

And a little question i'm at 72'710 point to pass 23 and i have seen someone at ~50'000 How?! I know that i don't have Imperator Vandal and Zenistar (in 12 days! ^^) but still those 2 don't make ~20'000 mastery point! I miss 2 weapon and 2 junction That make 8'000. What i have missed? 

Without all i have said, i have everything did something else give mastery point?

Thanks to answer! 

P.S. I got a bug that do i have miss 2 daily reward... but that's not really important!

P.S.S. Sorry for my bad english it's not my first language! 

Edited by (XB1)k1v3n

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (XB1)k1v3n said:

Like i said, only Imperator Vandal and Zenistar are missing without those 2 i have all the frames and weapons lvl 30 

The dark split-sword is a bug.  If you look around, it should be in listed twice.  The only other place to get mastery is from completing junctions and star chart nodes.  Have you completed all of the star chart?