Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mags Pull - Instant Death Gap

LazerusKI

Isnt it possible anymore to pull enemys into gaps to kill them?

i think it was a short time ago, also with Lokis teleport it was possible.

now they are teleporting out of it like players...

maybe it was changed because you could kill some bosses with this?

but whats the sense for pull then, if you have no firepits on the map?

most of the time the enemy is stuck behind something, or he wont move the whole way to mag and stand in the middle of the pull-way...

pulling teammates wont work either, most of the time they are simply glitching around as if they were attached to a rubber band.

hope there is a fix in the future, or even a change, so far it is the most useless skill i have seen.

Edited by LazerusKI

thats when the lady over the intercom says, "safty rails are there for your protection. plz abide by the rules and safty guid lines."

i agree maby make it a push instead where you sling a target into other stuff and baddies

Edited by V1RTU5

I think its possible to kill enemies by pulling them into pits with mag's pull. The issue is pull will not pull enemies over railings or around any other obstacles and since pretty much every pitfall has a railing around it...

nope.

if you stand a little bit higher than the enemy (if YOU stand on the railing), you can pull them over.

in the room with the 3 bridges for example, midle bridge on the railing, you can pull enemys from left and right over, but they wont die, they will warp to the middle instead. also in boss rooms with the loki-warp, they wont die anymore, instead they will warp out.

make it a push would be fair

Edited by LazerusKI