Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania: Crowd Control Build

KeiYinXI

Question

Originally, I had planned to use a Razorwing Build for Titania, however I decided to switch to Crowd Control as it seemed like a funner build to work around. My current starting mods as of right now are Vitality, Stretch and Cunning Drift. Could anyone recommend me a good and simple CC Build for Titania?

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, -HT-Mangoose said:

you just need a lot of duration and distance and you will have your own party balloons

NRExVwI.jpg

( sorry English is not my native language)

May I ask where I might be able to get Natural talent , Rifle Amp and Overextended? I really don't understand how the Primed Mods system works, I'm particularly new, sorry. qq

If you go with this Forma setup. You can fit all three of her viable specs.

Takes 5 forma though, depends how much you can afford to invest.

Full CC:

uiPFYrO.jpg

Give you good range with dependable duration while keeping a functional RazorWing. You can swap Transient for Natural Talent or Constitution and skip on Razorwing entirely.

True Hybrid:

DUfUYX4.jpg

Make the most of all her abilities. I prefer this setup to all others though it's a bit energy hungry.

RazorWing:

Ws0b06z.jpg

Razorwing efficiency while keeping a functional Lantern and Spellbind, f a bit low on duration.

21 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

May I ask where I might be able to get Natural talent , Rifle Amp and Overextended? I really don't understand how the Primed Mods system works, I'm particularly new, sorry. qq

Overextended and Natural talent you receive from Orokin Vaults. Primed mods you either can get whenever the void trader comes depending on what he has in stock or the most reliable way by buying through trade chat. Rifle amp is a basic aura mod and you can receive that through alerts there may be another way but I'm unsure.