Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to remove Dojo Room its Children are attached to another Source?

AndiNaga

not sure if this has been added yet, but it should be,

heres an Example of what im talking about,

Figure (A)

[9] [8] [7] [6]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

lets say you started with room [1] and built cross rooms from there on [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], ect,

now all these rooms are connected, [9] is connected to [2] & [8], and [8] is connected to [7], [3], & [9],

now lets say you want to remove Room [4], well you cant, you arnt able to unless you remove [5], [6], [7], [8], [9],

this is the problem, as all the Rooms are already connected we should be able to remove room [4] with little problem,

Thoughts, Comments, Concerns?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This could use some attention.  My clan (admittedly just myself and a friend) have a loop that we can't deconstruct without deleting the ENTIRE loop, which also means destroying all the clan halls that were made off the side of the loop.

for me, the ability to change a T connector to a Cross connector would also solve the problem; unfortunately there was one mistake made, and now, in order to fix it, the game wants me to delete 19 rooms, when all rooms would still be connected if we deleted just that one room.

• 2 weeks later...

When I became warlord of my moon clan, we had 3 levels. In order to remove 1 single elevator tile that connected level 2 to level 3, I had to remove nearly the entire top floor, despite that top floor being connected by another elevator elsewhere. It took weeks to do thanks to the wait times between room destruction and built times.

• 2 weeks later...