Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Farmed Items

(PSN)wcb619

Question

I was farming for about an hour with a perfect connection, no internet problems whatsoever. When we were done farming, it popped up with the message, "Connection has been lost from the host, you will now be sent to the menu". When I hit accept, I hadn't gained any Item that I had farmed, nor any EXP/Affinity I had ascertained. 

This problem has happened on Numerous Occasions, Even after I had contacted DE with a support ticket, (and have not gotten a reply back yet.) and I don't know what to do. If anyone has a fix where i can get the stuff i earned back, or at least a fix for the problem, please reply, cause this S#&$ is irritating. 

Edited by (PS4)wcb619

1 answer to this question

Sorry to hear that you've lost stuff due to lost connection.  That's happened to me many times as well.  Unfortunately, people on the forum can't help you with this issue, and since you've already contacted support, all you can do is wait.  Sometimes it takes literally weeks for support to get back to you, so please be patient.  Totally understand how frustrating it is to have problems like this.  Hope support gets back to you and help you out soon.  

By the way, you should remove the PSA tag or else mods will do it for you.  It's for DE personnel only.