Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about clans.

TheRedWake19

Question

I'm fairly new and still learning and I've had offers to join a clan, but they're different types. Type A is a Ghost clan, Type B is a Mountain clan.

My questions are, what is the difference between the different types or is there a difference?

If I join said clan am I able to leave for another one or am I stuck with that clan for the length of my account?

Thanks,

Z

Edited by TheRedWake19

4 answers to this question

Clan tier is the difference. Ghost is 1-10, mountain is 100-300. Let me link a wikia page for clans

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan

I should say you are better off reading this for information as to what each clan tiers offer. Just know that higher tier means they have higher research costs. However everyone trys to recruit for their clan and they mention all research is done.

I do however find a lot of high tier clans to be full of new players so that's something to keep in mind.

Edited by Alcatraz

5 minutes ago, TheRedWake19 said:

If I join said clan am I able to leave for another one or am I stuck with that clan for the length of my account?

Thanks,

Z

No you can leave a clan at anytime you wish. Just go to Communications tab, to clan, right-click your name and leave clan. Check on that once you do join a clan so that you are fully aware of where it is and how to do it.

4 hours ago, TheRedWake19 said:

I'm fairly new and still learning and I've had offers to join a clan, but they're different types. Type A is a Ghost clan, Type B is a Mountain clan.

My questions are, what is the difference between the different types or is there a difference?

Thanks,

Z

Just join a clan where you feel that you are welcomed, they have all or most of the research done, and you find members to play with.

Still you can leave and change clan anytime you like