Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossplay? please?

(PSN)morgenfreemen101

Question

Hey, i recently got myself a new computer, solely for the purpose of gaming, and I was extremely disappointed when i found out that i could not log in on my PS4 character on my computer. I have supported the game with my purchases of platinum and spent a good amount of time enjoying the wonderful game. All i would like is to continue to do so on my PC. I have read some older articles on how this would be technically impossible blah, blah, blah. I would just like to express my disappointment. Thank you

Edited by (PS4)morgenfreemen101

8 answers to this question

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:18 AM, (PS4)morgenfreemen101 said:

Hey, i recently got myself a new computer, solely for the purpose of gaming, and I was extremely disappointed when i found out that i could not log in on my PS4 character on my computer. I have supported the game with my purchases of platinum and spent a good amount of time enjoying the wonderful game. All i would like is to continue to do so on my PC. I have read some older articles on how this would be technically impossible blah, blah, blah. I would just like to express my disappointment. Thank you

Will never happen.  The agreement that DE has with Sony and Microsoft prevents it, same reason there why there will never be a account transfer from console to pc.  pc to console only.  Nothing they can do about it.  Its all Sony and Microsoft

1 hour ago, Arkl1te said:

I only have one friend that plays Warframe and that actually takes the topic about relics seriously too, but he's a PS4 player.

I wish I could play with him but yeah, right, crossplay not available. Screw this game man.

I wont be a volunteer that will wait for the update on PC to be synced to PS4/Xbox.

1 hour ago, Arkl1te said:

I only have one friend that plays Warframe and that actually takes the topic about relics seriously too, but he's a PS4 player.

I wish I could play with him but yeah, right, crossplay not available. Screw this game man.

It's not tha game's fault or the developer's fault, blame Sony and Microsoft for this. You can make a huge part of you playerbase wait months for updates because those 2 have those stupid restrictions. 

Edited by aligatorno

8 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It's not tha game's fault or the developer's fault, blame Sony and Microsoft for this. 

^This. As much as I'd like to play with my little brother on xbone, and as much as he'd like to get content on consoles sooner, it's not DE's fault because that's part of the contract they SIGNED with MICROSOFT AND SONY so others can enjoy their game. This issue is more of something you need to express disappointment with towards them, not DE

On 11/2/2016 at 3:34 PM, aligatorno said:

It's not tha game's fault or the developer's fault, blame Sony and Microsoft for this. You can make a huge part of you playerbase wait months for updates because those 2 have those stupid restrictions. 

On 11/2/2016 at 3:57 PM, Cryozar said:

^This. As much as I'd like to play with my little brother on xbone, and as much as he'd like to get content on consoles sooner, it's not DE's fault because that's part of the contract they SIGNED with MICROSOFT AND SONY so others can enjoy their game. This issue is more of something you need to express disappointment with towards them, not DE

Actually I expressed myself wrong: I never intended to blame DE. Sony and Microsoft may have differences between hardware quality, gamepad standards, so many different game titles etc. But do they really have to be such a bunch of A******s with the users too?