Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2x flawless or 1x Radiant? Which is more efficient?

GhostRipperNL

Question

I am trying to get the Carrier Prime Cerebrum, and I have one in one of my 7 lith relics as the rarest drops.

Would it be better to spend 100 traces on one to get it, or split it for 2 different relics as a flawless relic.

The way the game shows the chances it seems better to split it (with the blue bars) but is this true? Can't find any factual proof of the chances with refinement.

3 answers to this question

A single Flawless Relic has a 6% chance of dropping the rare drop. A single Radiant Relic has a 10% chance of dropping the rare drop.

Two Flawless Relics have an 11.64% chance of dropping at least one of the rare drop.

Assuming you are running solo, you have a better chance with two Flawless Relics than with one Radiant Relic. If you are running with a party, it ultimately depends on what relics they are bringing.

5 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

A single Flawless Relic has a 6% chance of dropping the rare drop. A single Radiant Relic has a 10% chance of dropping the rare drop.

Two Flawless Relics have an 11.64% chance of dropping at least one of the rare drop.

Assuming you are running solo, you have a better chance with two Flawless Relics than with one Radiant Relic. If you are running with a party, it ultimately depends on what relics they are bringing.

Thanks a lot, since i'm solo I will use the flawless relics